Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Keane on getting striker on loan

several clubs are linked

Never gonna happen, but would be possibly the most important signing of the season if it happened.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Stranger things have happened look at Bellamy,but still cant see it myself.

But if come January Keane is looking to get some games and if old pig face doesnt want to loan him to another prem team you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Stranger things have happened look at Bellamy,but still cant see it myself.

But if come January Keane is looking to get some games and if old pig face doesnt want to loan him to another prem team you never know.
          Bellamy is a Cardiff fan, Keane isn't a QPR fan. Big difference.

Won't happen.

Comment

£70k a week. Newcastle in Jan

Comment

70k a week? I think thats where our interest stopped.

He would be a good striker to have but will have plenty of premiership offers and that irish accent doesn't sound like it has a hint of white city to it.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Robbie Keane was a boyhood fan of every club he's ever played for.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Bellamy is a Cardiff fan, Keane isn't a QPR fan. Big difference.

Won't happen.
                  well knowing what keane is like he may support us as when he joined celtic it was his boyhood dream & came out with the same line when he joined liverpool so who knows he may have a passion for QPR.

sadly cant see this ever happening as wages are way out of our league & cant see him wanting to drop down to ccc.

Comment

Here we go again.. Do we really think the club have ambition to get players in who will help us WIN THE LEAGUE? Going up as Champions is the business that we are in

Comment

He's massively overated anyway and is not a patch on the player he was only a few years ago. He seems to miss countless sitters yet is still rated by many.... I remember the spurs Wolves game (i think) last season which either Wolves won 1-0 or drew 0-0 at the Lane and there were two separate occasions where the keeper had saved a shot and the rebound went to Keane and instead of scoring, his shots went straight at the keeper, who savd them, when he had the goal gaping on each occasion. Not the sign of a class striker....

For me he would be a glorified Gareth Ainsworth, lot's of commitment and running, but less end product and too many blind alley runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        He's massively overated anyway and is not a patch on the player he was only a few years ago. He seems to miss countless sitters yet is still rated by many.... I remember the spurs Wolves game (i think) last season which either Wolves won 1-0 or drew 0-0 at the Lane and there were two separate occasions where the keeper had saved a shot and the rebound went to Keane and instead of scoring, his shots went straight at the keeper, who savd them, when he had the goal gaping on each occasion. Not the sign of a class striker....

For me he would be a glorified Gareth Ainsworth, lot's of commitment and running, but less end product and too many blind alley runs.
                        Yeah he's sh it Del, infact I say we should bring him in and stick him on the bench.

Infact I think Patrick Aygemang might even have some irish blood in him, (although he is blacker than black) and he could then take Keane's place for ireland, so he would be on the bench at international level too.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

post of the century. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

robbie keane is crap.

Comment

Over rated? Possibly so. Personally, I think he's a class striker, out of form, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I think the main point would be (if this very unlikely event happened) what would he do at this level? Well...I'm pretty sure he'd absolutely smash this league to pieces, but what do I know?

Still, we've got such a plethora of good finishers that we can afford to lable the likes of Keane as 'over rated' and not consider looking at someone of his stature.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

NW has said publically that he couldnt afford to pay Kitson or Liam laurence's wages so that your answer to this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X