No announcement yet.

Ray Wilkins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumour is Wilkins wanted to sell Drogba to Newcastle for £6m and buy Ned Zelic,Simon Osborn and Mark Hateley.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Question now is where will he end up and what would happen if we were linked with him again in any roll?
      The speculation and rumours have begun, he's linked with my local club TFC!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector...ic=14164&st=45
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Rumour is Wilkins wanted to sell Drogba to Newcastle for £6m and buy Ned Zelic,Simon Osborn and Mark Hateley.
        Priceless mate

Comment

As a player he was the canine testicles, the best midfielder I've ever seen in at Loftus Road. Great leader on the pitch and backed it up with tremendoes ability. Always remember watching and hearing him from the paddock 'get hold of the f@@@@@@ ball'. priceless.
          First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
          Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

as a player

as a player he was very creative
            but as a manager he was destructive
            if the goals were situted widthwise,what a player he would have been
            but there was always so much conjecture that he was a queen

i hate his guts for what he did to my club
            i wouldnt employ him to clean my bath tub
            i hope he stays unemployed for the rest of his life
            and comes out the closet and makes grayham lesaux his wife

sorry if i seem a bit harsh
            but how can this burke be compared with bowles or marsh
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Will always respect Ray for this:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbWIoTKW_Lg

Comment

Sorry don't have much sympathy, for he sent this club spiralling with his buys 1Millon for his mucker hateley. zelic, brought simon osbourne who wasn't bad but then wouldn't play him because if he did he had to leave himself out. Talks well in front of the camera maybe payed the price for trying to show himself as too important with a big ego.

Comment

It's amazing how black and white peoples' views are on here. YOu only have to watch that video to see that mos football fans just don't listen, have only one view and that is often based on emotion not logic.

Ray was the best player at QPR when he was here along with Les. He was a brilliant leader and did some great things for this club. As a manager, he was new to the job and made some honest mistakes. He also could have been an excellent manager had he not been shafted. His tramsfer record was weak, but I honestly think that had he stayed on he would have done a great job.

It is easy to throw insults or humourous comments from the safety of a messageboard, but clubs like Chelsea don't employ someone for such a long time unless they are good. I'd love to see him manage a club and do well. He deserves to.

Comment

Met him once in a hotel in Manchester before a Qpr game at Oldham.Sat in the hotel foyer for 2 hours with us discussing football. Of all the players we met that weekend he was far and away the friendliest although Sir Les was sound too. Trevor Sinclair was a right knobhead though!
                    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Working...
                    X