No announcement yet.

Interesting stat for Taarabt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please be mindful of the fact that this is a football fans message forum - it is no place for sensible debate whatsoever.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Want him used best way for the club. That will mean a good amount of time on the bench actually and if you tab back you'll see I's like to see him coming on from the bench rather than starting and inevitably ending up on it. At least sometimes. It is clear he aint a 90 minute player. if he plays like he did at Bristol and if he doesn't get fit or can't resist putting the team at risk from showboating then he should play even less. Earns the shirt on merits not name or reputation.

Comment

All this debate is all very well & good.

But the burning question that is on my mind, & no doubt on many others, & has given me a sleepless night or 2, is...............

Did Benny actually make it through South Seas train station on Tuesday night without getting arrested?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
          Want him used best way for the club. That will mean a good amount of time on the bench actually and if you tab back you'll see I's like to see him coming on from the bench rather than starting and inevitably ending up on it. At least sometimes. It is clear he aint a 90 minute player. if he plays like he did at Bristol and if he doesn't get fit or can't resist putting the team at risk from showboating then he should play even less. Earns the shirt on merits not name or reputation.
          you make yourself Mr. Know everything but you are far from it, not playing for 90 is tactical from the gaffer for many reasons, as he is the key player he needs to protect him because he know he needs him next game injury free, or sometimes just tactical as it is. I have seen him many times playing 90 min.
          and for me not watching him full match , I asked you how would you know? and even if I live outside UK and lets say I didnt go to the stadium you should know that there is someting called TV and matches are broadcasted sometimes. and by the way he only play only for QPR I think.
          anyways, lets see how you would kop when he is out some games for injuries or so.

its funny how some fans can be funny, even when all their success is based on a players they slate/complain days and nights. once these players leave, you will feel their importance by then.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            you make yourself Mr. Know everything but you are far from it, not playing for 90 is tactical from the gaffer for many reasons, as he is the key player he needs to protect him because he know he needs him next game injury free, or sometimes just tactical as it is. I have seen him many times playing 90 min.
            and for me not watching him full match , I asked you how would you know? and even if I live outside UK and lets say I didnt go to the stadium you should know that there is someting called TV and matches are broadcasted sometimes. and by the way he only play only for QPR I think.
            anyways, lets see how you would kop when he is out some games for injuries or so.

its funny how some fans can be funny, even when all their success is based on a players they slate/complain days and nights. once these players leave, you will feel their importance by then.
            In the words of Alan Partridge...that was just a noise.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post

Your a liar mate. That is partly why this bothers me and partly as you come on here to rant at people as if you know something about something when you don't. For some reason that irks me a lot.

Don't make me dig your old posts out, I can't be asked tbh. But you can save us all time - tell me you have ever seen Adel in the flesh, tell me you have seen him play on anything other than a 6 inch high TV image, tell me you know something - anything - about football or (heaven forbid QPR) and I will shut up. But you can't do any of this can you.

I do love the "just tactical as it is" line son. I am now meant to be wiser am I? As you (who as we have established know nothing) seem suddenly to have an inside track to Warnock's inner thoughts. Not only do you know nothing but you don't seem to know you know nothing which must be the worst recipe of all. But it doesn't seem to be shutting you up any.

Over and out. You go count reindeer and I will go to the City Ground Saturday. Then perhaps you can tell me how we got on and who played well etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                Your a liar mate. That is partly why this bothers me and partly as you come on here to rant at people as if you know something about something when you don't. For some reason that irks me a lot.

Don't make me dig your old posts out, I can't be asked tbh. But you can save us all time - tell me you have ever seen Adel in the flesh, tell me you have seen him play on anything other than a 6 inch high TV image, tell me you know something - anything - about football or (heaven forbid QPR) and I will shut up. But you can't do any of this can you.

I do love the "just tactical as it is" line son. I am now meant to be wiser am I? As you (who as we have established know nothing) seem suddenly to have an inside track to Warnock's inner thoughts. Not only do you know nothing but you don't seem to know you know nothing which must be the worst recipe of all. But it doesn't seem to be shutting you up any.

Over and out. You go count reindeer and I will go to the City Ground Saturday. Then perhaps you can tell me how we got on and who played well etc.
                hahaha ! take it easy, why you send here something and you PM me something else ! what double faced you are mate! I am not gonna insult you as you did because I dnt go too low with people like you.

here is your private message that you sent me and the admin can check it :

MESSAGE START
                "
                Can You see the Goal from There ########?
                You are clearly some kind of ***** or have some kind of agenda or both. If you could leave off the abuse at Rangers fans I could let it slide but you want to come on here like you know something and lecture us when you know **** all. You're clearly not even very clever as you should know the machine keeps your previous idiotic posts.

I will let it slide for now but next time I see you large it in some silly post that starts with your ranting about "fans" who "know nothing" I will start digging out your old ones and posting them up to demonstrate to anyone who might doubt it what a **** you really are "
                END MESSAGE.

I put your PM in public so that the people get to know what/who you are.
                you need to take some beer or aspirine and go sleep that will make you better tomorrow when you wake up.

take care

Comment

I only PM'd you to stop you boring everyone else. Even that doesn';t seem to have registered or closed you down.

Been to a Rangers game yet? Ever seen anything you are wittering on about? No? No. Unbelieveable. The front on it. From lapland.

Comment

This thread rocks.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

BBoy. I'm blaming you. You should've known this would happen when you started it.

Comment

Working...
                      X