Interesting stat for Taarabt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting stat for Taarabt...

Derby away - Subbed in the 70th minute for Clarke, with the score at 2-0 Derby. Final score, 2-2.

Palace away - Subbed in the 72nd minute for Smith, with the score at 1-0 Rangers. Final score 2-1 Rangers.

Brizzle away - Subbed in the 78th minute for Aggy, with the score at 1-0 Brizzle. Final score 1-1.

Pompey away - Subbed in the72nd minute for BORROWDALE , with the score at 1-0 Pompey. Final score, 1-1.

My mate just text me asking the question, so I thought I'd have a look into it. coincidence, or is this telling us something about Taarabt.

I found it interesting reading, if I'm honest.
    Your mum would love me...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Derby away - Subbed in the 70th minute for Clarke, with the score at 2-0 Derby. Final score, 2-2.

Palace away - Subbed in the 72nd minute for Smith, with the score at 1-0 Rangers. Final score 2-1 Rangers.

Brizzle away - Subbed in the 78th minute for Aggy, with the score at 1-0 Brizzle. Final score 1-1.

Pompey away - Subbed in the72nd minute for BORROWDALE , with the score at 1-0 Pompey. Final score, 1-1.

My mate just text me asking the question, so I thought I'd have a look into it. coincidence, or is this telling us something about Taarabt.

He's been subbed in most games to be fair.

Comment

Velly interwesting Benny, about time Adel got fully match fit to be honest, as deepcut says he has been subbed in nearly all the games.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Highest number of assists and joint highest number of shots on target in the division tells us something rather more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          Highest number of assists and joint highest number of shots on target in the division tells us something rather more...
          Like he's only good when it's going his way?

I knew this would come out, which is why I constructed this post. If this was anyone else, they'd probably be getting slated.

And before you say it...I'm not a hater. I very much rate the lad, but he does seem to be protected by a large section of the fan base.

For me...Everyone needs to pull their weight...No matter who they are.
          Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 10-11-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
            Very true
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I very much rate the lad, but he does seem to be protected by a large section of the fan base.
              The fact that he wasn't on the pitch is not relevant. He makes loads of chances.

We were losing all those games - and NW throws everything at it in last 20 mins when we are losing. It is not an Adel thing, it is just a stat that you can use to have a pop at the best player (bar Bellamy) in the league.

We will not go up automatically without him. Get behind him maybe instead of searching for another way to slate him.

Have you been to the last few games? Maybe you should look at players like Hulse - who is playing dreadfully.
              Last edited by silvercue; 10-11-2010, 10:01 PM.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                The fact that he wasn't on the pitch is not relevant. He makes loads of chances.

We were losing all those games - and NW throws everything at it in last 20 mins when we are losing. It is not an Adel thing, it is just a stat that you can use to have a pop at the best player (bar Bellamy) in the league.

We will not go up without him. Get behind him maybe instead of searching for another way to slate him.

Have you been to the last couple few games? Maybe you should look at players like Hulse - who is playing dreadfully.
                WOW - Very precious.

Didn't I say I rate him, and that this was out of interest? I fail to see how this stat is to slate him. So many are quick enough to stick their tongues as far as they can go, deep into his anal passage, yet the second something comes out that looks even remotely like it has any chance of putting a stain on him, you will then assume a Mason-like quest to brainwash the world into thinking he's the Devil is in progress?

Seriously...Just because I'm not ready to pull down his white panties, and proceed to go ball deep into him, really doesn't mean I'm looking to c**t the bloke off.

It's quite cringeworthy that no one is allowed to have any opinion on Taarabt, unless putting him on a pedestal.

Perhaps next time, I'll PM you to run it by you before I comment on Tarbs?

Comment

Not precious. This board was full of people saying he should be dropped. They went a bit quiet after recent performances.

So, now that he has been playing brilliantly an irrelevant stat is used to suggest he doesn't "pull his weight".

And you don't need to PM me, but you also don't have to act like a little child on a playground if someone doesn't post in your thread saying how clever you are.

Are you insecure?
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Very...Will you be my cyber lover?

You seem a big, cuddley type of guy...Someone who'd do my confidence wonders.

Comment

And I wouldn't say the board was full of those people...Unless of course Mr. Mason accounts for a large population of the board?

Comment

No, but I will be your shrink if you want. We can really get to the heart of your issues then.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Brilliant.

I may yet call upon you one day. I've got a feeling that the life I created on SIMMS is going to crumble and fade. Mainly because I see myself becoming unemployable and not being able to pay the electric, I won't be able to partake in this wonderful on-line community, where it seems some people need to be a somebody.

Issues...Oh, the irony.
                          Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 10-11-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I think you are very confused, as your attempt at a pop makes no sense. maybe because you are trying to be clever....doesn't seem to work.

But to bring the subject back on topic, let's just say I think your stats don't tell the real story and can be misleading. How is that?
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just because I'm not ready to pull down his white panties, and proceed to go ball deep into him
                              Have you only got 1 ball?

Comment

Working...
                              X