X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he farted

Comment

i think flavio needs to bring in some one of his standard ie pretty high
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Well I agree that he is not good enough for our ambition but we need to remember we did not go into administration because he remortgaged his own house. He does love the club, tries his best and did save us from administration so if he does step down I would want to see him hold another position at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          someone tell me what hes done wrong please?
          Me too. I have never met the guy, i don''t know exactly what his job entails. but i refuse to have my opinion swayed by this or other message boards. i see fans singing him up about helgusson and he gets signed, fans start a ground swell to bring a clearly injured cook back and he gets signed , fans moan that we are not signing the likes of routledge and he also gets signed, taarbat was a pretty decent loan signing when you add vine busacky and connelly into the mix i would suggest his transfer record is not as bad a some would like to make out.

i work in the film industry and have probably made films that he has paid to see and may or may not have liked but he has as much right to stop me doing my job as i do his. None!

Comment

Whether he is qualified to be a sporting director or not is irrelevant IMO the position is a pile of **** and isn't needed, if we appointed a decent manager (unlikely I know) like every other club!

We might find then that more managers want to come to us and we sign the players that the manager wants!

Comment

Hari Kari
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Falling on his sword may be difficult as it is going to stuck in the back of the next manager

Comment

LOL
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

well

well my instinct is to keep him because i dont know what the next step could be,....but im amazed he hasnt even interveiwed francis for the managers job

Comment

dfe-do you reckon Francis or venables could do a job for us??

Comment

Please dont start him off again ;D
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Queen's Park Rangers has always had "characters" like GP around the place, and long may that continue, I say.
                          Personally, I like Gianni, he's a Ranger, and has done a lot for our club during some of it's darkest days just to try and keep us afloat.
                          I would never be so ungrateful as to boot him out of the club after all he's done. Yes, he's slightly dodgy, a bit shady maybe, an Italian Arfur Daley, but fate took him to Loftus Rd for a reason, and I for one, thank her.

Comment

if you were offered gianni's job would you turn it down? he has done a lot of good for this club and his name is continually rubbished by people who have never even spoke to him not alone met him.how do the majority know how he operates or the things he does.if gianni hadnt negotiated the little matter of the takeover this club may well have r.i.p. next to its postcode.but hey he's an easy target for derision when some are bored or we have a slow news day.
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I voted YES

Has anyone any idea what HE would like to do..... ;)
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

petes pool attendant
                                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                                X