fantastic support there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic support there!

just seen the goals n that following on a tuesday night is top notch.......well done all those who went!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

There were more rangers fans then there were seats. I stood in the aisle the whole game as did many other fans as there were no where near enough seats. Great support the whole match and well worth the trip!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      just seen the goals n that following on a tuesday night is top notch.......well done all those who went!!
      I just seen the goals too.....Their penalty was probably deserved but how much shirt pulling goes unpunished??....We get a red card and 2 penalties for a bit of it!!...Couldn't see any reason for the re-take....Portsmouth penalty was defo generous to us but the ref just evened it up a bit....although we was the team that played with 10 men for longer!...The ref should never get more assists than the players!

Comment

Well done all that went, fantastic turnout and got rewarded at the end ;)

Comment

yeah to every single person who went.
          so proud of the team and the away support, i had goose bumps listening to you all singing 'and its queens park rangers f.c' on the radio so loudly after we equalised.

Comment

Looked jam packed on the telly.

They're even nice enough to provide a roof these days

Comment

Clive Walker also made the point that Portsmouth players were encroaching (for their second kick as well as their first) so seems they were just as much at fault. Still, overall it seems to have been more or less evened up.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Clive Walker also made the point that Portsmouth players were encroaching (for their second kick as well as their first) so seems they were just as much at fault. Still, overall it seems to have been more or less evened up.
                I do have eyesight issues but I couldn't see an awful lot wrong with Matt Connolly's challenge on Kitson that led to the Penalty either? Am I alone?

Comment

Working...
                X