Sorry for your loss mate !!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
My mum
Collapse
X
-
-
sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family.
hope the r's can win for your mum!Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
Lovejoy: "No?!"
Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"
Please Follow My TwitterComment
-
Very sad news, having lost my mum during the year, know what your going thru.
My heartmost condolences to you and your family.They seek him here.................Comment
-
Thoughts are with you and your family
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
sorry to hear of your loss Stainrod - lost my mum almost 4 year ago - still hurts and my advice to anyone since is to make the most of your elderly loved ones - because all too soon they're taken from you - and the awful feeling of emptiness and loss is unbearable - my thoughts are with you and yours mate and hope you all get through it all okay.Comment
-


Comment