Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My mum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UB5 Ranger
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1118

    #16
    Sorry for your loss mate !!

    Comment

    • QPR1234
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5250

      #17
      sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family.

      hope the r's can win for your mum!
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

      Please Follow My Twitter

      Comment

      • qpr4life
        Gold Seat
        • Apr 2009
        • 5044

        #18
        Sorry for your loss!! x

        Comment

        • supergonz
          Apprentice
          • Mar 2009
          • 35

          #19
          My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
          Deepest Sympathy

          Comment

          • Nodge70

            #20
            Sorry to hear of your sad news. Best wishes

            Comment

            • Scarlet pimple
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5006

              #21
              Very sad news, having lost my mum during the year, know what your going thru.

              My heartmost condolences to you and your family.
              They seek him here.................

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #22
                Thoughts are with you and your family
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • Ric-Roc

                  #23
                  Really sad to hear that Stainrod.

                  I'm sorry for your loss.

                  Comment

                  • rockandroll
                    Silver Seat
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1554

                    #24
                    best wishes to you and your family, RIP

                    Comment

                    • qprjames
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 4353

                      #25
                      Very sad news. Best wishes and like you say fingers crossed she will be watchng down tonight inspiring the boys onto 3 points
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

                      Comment

                      • northkenexile
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 330

                        #26
                        sorry to hear of your loss Stainrod - lost my mum almost 4 year ago - still hurts and my advice to anyone since is to make the most of your elderly loved ones - because all too soon they're taken from you - and the awful feeling of emptiness and loss is unbearable - my thoughts are with you and yours mate and hope you all get through it all okay.

                        Comment

                        • JudoRanger
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 720

                          #27
                          Very sorry to hear of your loss, RIP.
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

                          Comment

                          • Shamie
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1718

                            #28
                            Condolences to you and the family Stainrod.

                            R.I.P.
                            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

                            Comment

                            • dandcqpr
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 251

                              #29
                              R.I.P. I'm just about to leave, I will be thinking of your mum and trying to sing just a little bit louder for you and her.

                              Comment

                              • gator
                                Gold Seat
                                • Aug 2010
                                • 6791

                                #30
                                Condolences! Everyone's thoughts are with you and your family!
                                @gatorTFC

                                Comment

                                Working...