UPDATE: game likely on tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    Oh sorry all mighty one. All bow down to GTP, the king of the forum! No one dare write anything if our holy one is around! P rick
    I agree mate...........one thing comes to mind...

Comment

The sun was out here for a few minutes but now it is pissing down again.

Hopefully just heavy showers

Comment

I just spoke to the club 'She said It's looking ok now but she said you may want to check again at about 3:30'
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Now very light drizzle. If the drainage is OK we might just get away with it. Deffo brightening up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            Guess if they get more rain as expected then it may be called off.
            Unless of course some genius has the brainwave to cover the pitch?...

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              If he arrives by car, the game goes ahead. If he arrives by boat...?

Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Unless of course some genius has the brainwave to cover the pitch?...
                See I have never understood this. Is it because it is too costly to actually cover the pitches up?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                  See I have never understood this. Is it because it is too costly to actually cover the pitches up?
                  I EXTREMELY doubt that is the reason Cait.

Comment

They used to use Milan Mandaric as their heating system. He was full of hot air. Now he's gone...?

Comment

Hope its on, just bought my ticket.

Comment

when matches are re-arranged for us its always to a date when we have completely lost our form and we end up struggling. besides, at least adel will have an excuse for all that diving tonight...

Comment

It ****ed down all day for the ipswich game all day and we done ok.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                            It ****ed down all day for the ipswich game all day and we done ok.
                            But Ipswich's pitch can cope and plus by the sounds of it there has been a lot of rain. Ipswich was nothing.

Comment

just called portsmouth. They couldnt cofnrim whether its on or not, but they soundec confident that "it should be fine" but there was going to be another look at about 4pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X