QPR Player ( Iphone / Android users)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Player ( Iphone / Android users)

Andriod users can view QPR Player on their phone as well as their computers. (No download required, just sign in and enjoy as normal)

QPR Player will not work on the Iphone however you can buy the Iphone app from the official website.

Hope that helps some confusion.

Cheers, will dowload that app now

Comment

Talk English!

Comment

Learn French

Comment

You must have the latest Android OS and it works better with WiFi because it's 1MB flash video designed for broadband.

I will try the live audio stream when the game is on to see if that works as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            You must have the latest Android OS and it works better with WiFi because it's 1MB flash video designed for broadband.

I will try the live audio stream when the game is on to see if that works as well.
            I always had/ve linux/android phone!
            a Unix/Linux PC user since 1993 ! almost never used Windows only if I had to!
            great that qpr player works on android!
            by the way, I have success to stream my satellite TV channels flawlessly from my PC to my android phone with a HD over 3G/wifi ! to watch games when Im not home. so maybe if some matches are on TV I will stream them to phone users over here.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              I always had/ve linux/android phone!
              a Unix/Linux PC user since 1993 ! almost never used Windows only if I had to!
              great that qpr player works on android!
              by the way, I have success to stream my satellite TV channels flawlessly from my PC to my android phone with a HD over 3G/wifi ! to watch games when Im not home. so maybe if some matches are on TV I will stream them to phone users over here.
              I don't think i've ever seen that work before, would love to try it.

Comment

here how I stream:
                I have a dvbdream player with a skystar dvb card, the dvbdream has an option to stream to LAN network over UDP, so I just use VLC player to capture that UDP stream, then encode it with vlc itself to a lower bit-rate using some other options within VLC for video/audio, VLC then stream over the internet using what ever protocol you want, for Android I use RTSP protocol since its played natively by android video player or by any android supported video player such as realplayer(best player by the way!) , free from the android market.
                I can post you the encoding options if you want to stream your own videos from PC to android phone..
                you can also test now my stream if you want ! just PM me to send you the link of the stream!

Comment

Sure, will the link work at anytime?

I'd like to try it tonight if you don't mind?

Comment

ok, after 9pm I login here then.

Comment

Sorry to butt in, but is there a phone with any OS out there that can show live streams from sites like www.myp2p.eu? I do not mean those streams that require special software, just those simple Flash-based ones that play in computer browsers? Last time I researched this about a year ago, the answer was no.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                        ok, after 9pm I login here then.
                        I will PM you when I'm online mate.

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Sorry to butt in, but is there a phone with any OS out there that can show live streams from sites like www.myp2p.eu? I do not mean those streams that require special software, just those simple Flash-based ones that play in computer browsers? Last time I researched this about a year ago, the answer was no.
                        Andriod Phones can do that without any downloads.

Comment

When i try.and get plater on my phone (samsung galaxy s) it says that i need adobe flash player and when i tfy to download it, it says there is not one available on my operating system and there will be one designed for mobiles in the future. And my phone is android. So can anyone help me please.

Comment

And i used to have nokia 5800 xpressmusic and downloaded skyfire web browser and my p2p definately works on it. Hope.this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              When i try.and get plater on my phone (samsung galaxy s) it says that i need adobe flash player and when i tfy to download it, it says there is not one available on my operating system and there will be one designed for mobiles in the future. And my phone is android. So can anyone help me please.
                              What version of Android do you have?

You need to download the latest Android OS to your phone, I have the HTC on t-mobile and I was asked to update my OS over the air 2 months back (not via the Internet). I didn't do anything other than press download and the latest upgrade offers lots of new features such as recording video in HD, it's much faster and can view all websites as they should be, can also play all flash video.

Android version 2.2 is what I have on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X