Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    I guess intelligent people don't have to be shy about it :drunk:
    “It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer .”
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      What the f**k has happened to so called supporters these days?

Is there any fan forums left where there aren’t at least a couple of trolls/internet warriors lurking in their basement, waiting for an opportunity to prove they have more intellect than the next?

So what if someone posts with not enough spaces or their grammar is slightly off. Nobody forces you to suffer the indignity of having to attempt to read it.

Is it because you got bullied at school or beaten up so frequent that you have to take your frustration out in another way?

In the words of a very famous person:

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

But I imagine you already knew that.
      Silly Post Fraggle.

Dont like violence and avoided it at all possible opportunities, including school, though if it found it's way to me I would deal with it.

I Box and train regularly so don't get bullied much or beaten up at all, to be honest fraggle.

Simply pointed out that it needed some spaces as it was difficult to read.
      If someone offered me some advice which was clearly needed I would look at it rather than start sulking.

You have waded into this convesation and poster's like you will scare others off of here.

Mods - I suggest a quiet PM or word in the ear of said poster.

Can we all please move on now, and if Sanderson does post again, hopefully he will use the big button at the bottom of his keyboard a little more.

Comment

It’s good to see that you knew you were one of the posters I was referring to, when I didn't mention any names.

I am also not surprised, that you read between the lines in my post & went for the hard man approach.

Also, I didn't say you got bullied or beaten up; I asked did you?

Yes, you are right; I did wade into this conversation; but that is because I have sat by so much in the past & observed the way that you & people like you, seem to take pleasure in making little annoying posts/replies in a sad attempt for a response.
        Also the way in which you jump onto any bandwagon that is putting a true supporters views down because of their friggin grammar or their view does not match yours.
        Typical behavior of someone who is very insecure about themself. Proof is in the way in which you attempt to now let everyone know that big ole jeffro is a boxer & can handle himself.

Get a grip & get into the real World little boy!
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It’s good to see that you knew you were one of the posters I was referring to, when I didn't mention any names.

I am also not surprised, that you read between the lines in my post & went for the hard man approach.

Yes, you are right; I did wade into this conversation; but that is because I have sat by so much in the past & observed the way that you & people like you, seem to take pleasure in making little annoying posts/replies in a sad attempt for a response.
          Also the way in which you jump onto any bandwagon that is putting a true supporters views down because of their friggin grammar or their view does not match yours.
          Typical behavior of someone who is very insecure about themself. Proof is in the way in which you attempt to now let everyone know that big ole jeffro is a boxer & can handle himself.

What a dreadful post Fraggle.

Either you cannot read or are plain stupid.

I quite clearly said I dont like violence. READ MY POST.

Point 2, where you look stupid is that; yes you did ask if I get bullied or beaten up, and I clearly answered your question; no i dont.

No hard man approach, not sure where you got that from and certainly wouldn't need one to reply to you fraggle; quite clear that just using my brain, you are not difficult to outwit.

Little boy; well you dont know me, there fore cannot really quote me on my size or age.

Really beginning to show yourself up fraggle, I'd give up if i were you.

Comment

Putting my amateur psychologist's hat on for a moment - I notice much "projection" happening on this thread.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Sanderson, what have you started here?!...

Comment

Pathetic attempt at wit Fraggle.

Also you didnt use the space bar much during that 2nd main paragraph either.

Have you not listened to anything I have said about making posts easier to read?

Comment

Amazing how every time we have a dip in form, this message board always becomes a playground for certain posters to attack whatever is posted by other members

Sanderson8, don't be put off by some of the comments, at the end of the day it is a mb and whatever you say wont please everyone

Comment

Moderating team, I suggest this thread gets locked now as it seems many people intent on causing arguments and creating situations, are piping up.

I hope Sanderson stays but just uses the space bar thats all.

Comment

You seem to imagine that replying to my posts is out witting me?

I wasn't aware that this was a battle of wits, I just thought I was outing you for the true person you seem to be & continue to be.

As for the little boy comment; why are you so sure that I was referring to your age or size; do you have a complex about something?

Surely as intelligent as you make yourself out to be, you can see that it was a reference to your mental size.

Most normal people do not like violence; therefore, you having to state the obvious in your post could be some other underlying issue that you still have to come to terms with.

In reference to my question about you being bullied or beaten up; a simple "No I don't/didn't get bullied/beaten up" would of sufficed. At no point did I ask you to provide proof of how you manage to provide yourself with protection.

Suggesting that I may be stupid or unable to read, again points to your own underlying insecurities. When on the back foot, respond with insults.

However, I am able to insult you, because after reading briefly through some of your many posts on this forum, it is obvious that you do have some issues that you do struggle with & seem to refuse to address in an adult manner.

Also the word play with my name 'fraggle', is that a reference to Fraggle Rock, therefore making these comments about me that much easier, as it is hard to feel threatened by something so small.

If you would like to continue this verbal diarrhea that you keep spouting, why not PM me; I would love to see how you act without an audience.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You seem to imagine that replying to my posts is out witting me?

I wasn't aware that this was a battle of wits, I just thought I was outing you for the true person you seem to be & continue to be.

As for the little boy comment; why are you so sure that I was referring to your age or size; do you have a complex about something?

Surely as intelligent as you make yourself out to be, you can see that it was a reference to your mental size.

Most normal people do not like violence; therefore, you having to state the obvious in your post could be some other underlying issue that you still have to come to terms with.

In reference to my question about you being bullied or beaten up; a simple "No I don't/didn't get bullied/beaten up" would of sufficed. At no point did I ask you to provide proof of how you manage to provide yourself with protection.

Suggesting that I may be stupid or unable to read, again points to your own underlying insecurities. When on the back foot, respond with insults.

However, I am able to insult you, because after reading briefly through some of your many posts on this forum, it is obvious that you do have some issues that you do struggle with & seem to refuse to address in an adult manner.

Also the word play with my name 'fraggle', is that a reference to Fraggle Rock, therefore making these comments about me that much easier, as it is hard to feel threatened by something so small.
                      If you would like to continue this verbal diarrhea that you keep spouting, why not PM me; I would love to see how you act without an audience.
                      Please explain somebody's "Mental size" I am intrigued?

2nd bolded statement, I really have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

How can you possibly be threatened by a make believe cartoon character?

As for insecurity; I have no issues at all.

Have a good life, comfortable with money, a beautiful girlfriend and wonderful new baby boy.

I go to football, enjoy boxing and have a good social life.

You have some crazy and simply unquantifiable reasoning as to why I say things. (see bolded red statement)
                      There is simply no connection to your claim.

Anyway I cannot be bothered to waste my time on you anymore, I think you have eaten too many wagon wheels!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        V Block - long time, where you been?
                        been busy with real life stuff m8
                        often check back on here tho...
                        bet this board is fairly brimming with positivity after the start we have had
                        missed the last couple of home games too
                        wheres W12 these days? miss the more sensible contributors .....

Comment

You cannot be bothered to waste any more time on me..

Hmmm; I guess I got more than what most posters get from you then. You actually wasted some of that valuable time of yours on me; kudos to you, there is hope.

Also I guess the invite/suggestion of using PM went a little over your head.

The offer still stands, now & always; but I have somewhere to be right now, so don't be alarmed if I don't reply straight back.

Also did you notice throughout our mini debate, that not once did I have to mention my life, my family, my hobbies?

PS: If you really need an explanation of mental size; feel free to PM me & I will provide you with a definition.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            wheres W12 these days? miss the more sensible contributors .....
                            He's been permanently banned - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=79996

Comment

Oh dear, I suppose this is better off locked.
                              Mine is the longest by the way.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X