Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Sanderson8, I think you can see from the above posts who you need to ignore on this site and who's worth listening to!

Comment

Jeffro sorry didnt realise it was Shakespeare,thought it was a message board.
      I don,t want or need your welcome,you are exactly the type of fan that i am
      describing.Great when things are going well but absoloute shite when their not.Can you read that????Punctuation good enough master???

SwanleyHoop....what are you on.

WeareQPR12 you obviously can,t read either "every team has a drop in form
      during the season".Ignoring no,naive no but then you probably don,t know the
      meaning of the words.

Everyone else thanks,could be my first and last post because of some of the
      so called supporters you have on here

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
        describing.Great when things are going well but absoloute shite when their not.Can you read that????Punctuation good enough master???

meaning of the words.

The most important thing to remember with this opinion board that it is just that and not to take it seriously and most definitely don't let yourself be too bothered by what others say,I certaintly don't

Comment

...could be my first and last post because of some of the so called supporters you have on here
          Hope not, some people here are just too grumpy sometimes, feel free to criticise them, the forum has no grammar policy, despite some trying to convince you otherwise
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

meaning of the words.

Isnt that most fans then?

Sorry I dont see hoards of Palace fans or Luton fans full of glee and happiness that they arent doing well?

You dont know me therefore your comments are null and void, but doesnt take a mensa candidate to know Im happy when we win, not so happy when we lose.

Would be a shame for you not to post again after such a poor 1st post.
            Why not finish on a cracker like " We need to sing more" or " Who's the fastest player ever at QPR?"

All about opinions, maybe a message board isnt the best way of spending your internet time if you get so easy offended. Id suggest BBC news or something.

HAve a nice day.

Comment

The point I was making, Sanderson, was that I agreed with you that negativity isn't the order of the day imho.
              The Middlesboro fan hid out of embarrassment because of their results.
              I, on the other hand, didn't need to hde as I am proud of where we are and how our season has gone.
              Sorry if that wasn't obvious.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Grammar...Take a breath... got bored half way through that.
                Jeffro,

1) The poster's grammar is WAY BETTER than many others on here.

2) You have made several spelling mistakes yourself just on this thread alone, so I'm sure you wouldnt wanted to be branded a hypocrite, right?

3) Besides all of that it was the guy's first ever post on here, so even if you disagree with him it wasnt much of a welcome was it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Jeffro,

1) The poster's grammar is WAY BETTER than many others on here.

2) You have made several spelling mistakes yourself just on this thread alone, so I'm sure you wouldnt wanted to be branded a hypocrite, right?

3) Besides all of that it was the guy's first ever post on here, so even if you disagree with him it wasnt much of a welcome was it!

Point taken Stanley, but if everyone was honest, they would have stopped reading that ramble half way through. I mean even a few spaces would have made it easier on the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Point taken Stanley, but if everyone was honest, they would have stopped reading that ramble half way through. I mean even a few spaces would have made it easier on the eye.
                    Fair enough mate, but at least he added a few "...." between the phrases
                    Some people will literally write an entire post without a single comma or full-stop, forcing the reader to basically guess where they think the pauses go.

On the other end of the spectrum it reminds me a bit of the famous Oscar Wilde quote:

"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again."
                    Last edited by Stanley; 02-11-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Sanderson8 - a nod to the underrated Keith Sanderson of the sixties team with Rod etc? Yes? Players like him got overshadowed by the likes of Rodney! Remember him well!!

Comment

meaning of the words.

bye then....

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          bye then....

Comment

V Block - long time, where you been?

Comment

What the f**k has happened to so called supporters these days?

Is there any fan forums left where there aren’t at least a couple of trolls/internet warriors lurking in their basement, waiting for an opportunity to prove they have more intellect than the next?

So what if someone posts with not enough spaces or their grammar is slightly off. Nobody forces you to suffer the indignity of having to attempt to read it.

Is it because you got bullied at school or beaten up so frequent that you have to take your frustration out in another way?

In the words of a very famous person:

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

But I imagine you already knew that.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

But I imagine you already knew that.
                                I guess intelligent people don't have to be shy about it :drunk:
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X