Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    agree its a shocking post.
    The point of my post I am 54 I have seen QPR win the old div 2 title old div 3 title league cup now thats not much is it ? I have seen QPR finish 2nd in old div 1 2nd old div 2 lose in FA cup final Lose in league cup final Lord Lucan is hiding in our trophy cabinet of course it would be fantastc to go up 2nd or via playoffs but I want to go up as champions is that so bad I want the club to progress and maybe in the next decade win the FA cup and the league cup why not and who knows maybe just maybe dare I say champions league football with the peaple backing us you never know.
    I dont want my kids saying I saw QPR finish 2nd in the championship in 2011 I want them to say I saw QPR win the championship in 2011

Comment

"You cant always get what you want."

2nd is the BEST you can hope for from a team whithout a goalscorer, and even that would be a miracle.
      i reckon your kids will be saying 'i saw qpr win the 2011 play off final at wembely'

Comment

its only November, stay calm and keep going !

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I have to say that unless Cardiff implode, 2nd looks the very best we can manage. Their strikeforce, for this league, is phenomenal.

Comment

There was a similar thread the other day:

Seconds left to go in the last game of the season. We need a point to come second, but 3 will win the league - drawing with a team that need to win to stay up. We have the ball.

Do you still think we should pile forward and try and come top, or be "losers" and get promoted?

Winning the Championship is not being "Champions". It is qualification to the league where the champions are made.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                There was a similar thread the other day:

Seconds left to go in the last game of the season. We need a point to come second, but 3 will win the league - drawing with a team that need to win to stay up. We have the ball.

Do you still think we should pile forward and try and come top, or be "losers" and get promoted?

Winning the Championship is not being "Champions". It is qualification to the league where the champions are made.
                Are you serious, are you saying you would prefer we didn't try and take the title if we had the chance?
                I don't mind finishing second and in no way would think of us as losers but if you can win' it why settle for it, (we have the ball and are in the last minutes your example says) what would you prefer, we play about with it in midfield or give it back to the GK.
                You have defined yourself as a loser.

If it was not you who posted this I apologise, but I direct this at the original poster in that case.
                Last edited by 80sCasual; 02-11-2010, 10:20 AM.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Are you serious, are you saying you would prefer we didn't try and take the title if we had the chance?
                  I don't mind finishing second and in no way would think of us as losers but if you can win' it why settle for it, (we have the ball and are in the last minutes your example says) what would you prefer, we play about with it in midfield or give it back to the GK.
                  You have defined yourself as a loser.

If it was not you who posted this I apologise, but I direct this at the original poster in that case.
                  80's Casual - yes, I am saying that if we need a point and there are seconds left, I would rather we kept the ball and guaranteed promotion, rather than give it away and risk not going up.

If you think that means we are losers - then we are not going to agree. Any division, other than the top flight, is about getting promoted - first and foremost.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Push the Boat out i say, Buy a Superstar or 2

Comment

Working...
                    X