2nd place is for losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd place is for losers

I dont want the play offs i dont want second place I want the championship and I think we will do it COME ON YOU R's

yep 60 million pound richer losers,
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

YEP. I want that trophy in our cabinet. What we got in there now A tin of Mr Sheen ans a few cobwebs. Its about time we had some silverware

Comment

agree 100 per cent i mean look at west brom they can go fourth in the premier league tonight if they win. What a bunch of losers!

Comment

I just want promotion. I can't see Cardiff being caught with our strike force.

Comment

Cardiff are overated. Pompey will be the team to give us all a run for our money now. Can`t stand them either

Comment

Agree watch Pompey
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Agree Pompey and Cardiff I think will grab top 2 places. Mate Cardiff are very good. Best strikers in the league.

Comment

Depends very much on what we do in January.

We need another striker for starters. I look how strong Forest were up front last season and they still didn/t make it. We also need a fast winger left or right (lets see how Cookie can do first) and we need back up for the inevitable suspensions we will get with 5 and 10 booking rules.

I think still we will be there or thereabouts for automatic come the next transfer window.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its a good point Pete regarding where we will be come Jan.

We have to be there or thereabouts for the Board to have a good reason to spend.

I really hoped for 3 pts against Burnley as I think Reading will be a much harder test and then follwed by an inform portsmouth team. If we were to lose our next 2 matches I would love to see a positve reaction. I have faith in Neil warnock but concerns regarding our team.

Without Mackies goals we lack any real threat upfront.

If we spend in Jan then we will have a great chance but it all depends on the boards. Strikers should have been improved greatly in the summer as we even left all that last min. Lets be professional and get our no1 targets for a change.

Comment

Oh yes because finishing second in the league after how much sh.it we have had over the last seasons is a disaster.

Comment

agree its a shocking post.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          agree its a shocking post.
                          I think we are missing the point of the post, I maybe wrong but I think the point is " we should try and be a bit mote positive"
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

I don't care if we finish 2nd only want to go up. The only teams I don't want winning this league is Cardiff, Swansea, and Watford (could not handle them doing better than us as my girlfiend supports them be nightmaire)

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              I think we are missing the point of the post, I maybe wrong but I think the point is " we should try and be a bit mote positive"
                              theres being positive and theres being realistic. i do doubt very much we will ever be top of the table again talk about end up top.

Comment

Working...
                              X