No announcement yet.

Mackie to Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't see Cardiff selling their better players. I wonder why?

Simple fact is, we want to go up. Mackie is/has been one of our best players this season and for people to suggest selling him-just seems crazy to me. Yeah 3M is good money, but do we really need it? I think not. If the owners were to sell, it would be an indication to me that this club is not going anywhere. Yeah you might say we could buy better with the money but with our financial backing, surely we dont need to sell to buy. As for Beckford-crap player imo-speaking to a Leeds fan he said lazy, arrogrant and Becchio is actually the better player.

So if Mackie goes I guess we might as well sell Taarabt and Faurlin while were at it bearing in mind according to the press Toon are willing to pay £5m for Tarbs. Thats over the odds but doesn't mean we should accept it. IMO one of our worst transfer dealings was selling Routledge-lets not have another repeat with Mackie please.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Mackie would be stupid to go all he would be doing is keeping the bench warm next to beckford

Comment

£3m id bite there hand off and drive him up to Goodison.

Comment

I wonder whether our resident betting guru (i had 400 on) weare (12 years old) will be running a book on mackies potential exit?

Comment

Originally posted by E6 Ranger View Post
            I wonder whether our resident betting guru (i had 400 on) weare (12 years old) will be running a book on mackies potential exit?
            Who did Weare have 400 nicker on E6?

Comment

My son in law is an Everton fan and has seen most their games this season, says Beckfords been crap, definitely not a Prem player, he'd do the swap anyday.
              Makes me wonder if he could even cope in the Championship after all he was only a Lg 1 player when with Leeds. Who knows though Neil can work wonders, sometimes.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Who did Weare have 400 nicker on E6?
                On Cardiff to beat Leeds the other week.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Was a shoe in TBH... I think Weare is about 30 not 12 years old E6.

Comment

You could of fooled me

Comment

Cardiff have always been a selling club!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                        You don't see Cardiff selling their better players. I wonder why?
                        Simple fact is, we want to go up. Mackie is/has been one of our best players this season and for people to suggest selling him-just seems crazy to me. Yeah 3M is good money, but do we really need it? I think not. If the owners were to sell, it would be an indication to me that this club is not going anywhere. Yeah you might say we could buy better with the money but with our financial backing, surely we dont need to sell to buy. As for Beckford-crap player imo-speaking to a Leeds fan he said lazy, arrogrant and Becchio is actually the better player.

So if Mackie goes I guess we might as well sell Taarabt and Faurlin while were at it bearing in mind according to the press Toon are willing to pay £5m for Tarbs. Thats over the odds but doesn't mean we should accept it. IMO one of our worst transfer dealings was selling Routledge-lets not have another repeat with Mackie please.
                        Because they don't own him?

Comment

Working...
                        X