Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jim Magilton Gets Job

How would you feel?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Numb.

Comment

let down
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'd feel disillusioned that the club is showing a lack of ambition... and I'd be angry at paying £600 to watch that lack of ambition on a Weekly basis.

So, yeah... disillusioned and angry... like 99% of our already divided fan-base.

Comment

Devastated

Comment

Angry and annoyed
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Underwhelmed

Comment

DFE
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Devastated.

Comment

I'd feel we've hired someone who enjoys wearing a sash.
                    My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Guaranteed to split fans between different messageboards as one will set their stall out and say he is the new Messiah and another will claim he is the anti Christ.

Deciding which way has not been declared yet as it depends on Giannis involvment or not.

If he has nothing to do with the appointment then some will say he is the best thing since sliced bread and if he is involved then some will call for him to sacked before the season even starts.

Thats the sad state of affairs at the club right now.

Comment

extremely p!$$ed off

Comment

Disappointed that we lack so much imagination.
                          If the manager has to be British, why, oh, why, aren't we pulling out all the stops to get Steve Coppell down the Bush?

Having said that, if Jim Magilton is appointed, I'll give him my support.

Comment

That's one of the reasons I am holding out on renewing my ST.

I doubt if I would buy one to watch a JM side, unless some really good players are signed during pre-season. Even then, I would consider buying tickets on a match by match basis.

Comment

Would not be showing any ambition. He failed ultimately at Ipswich so why would we expect him to succeed here?

If we can't get De Canio back, I'd want to see a promising Manager from a lower league club appointed e.g. Darren Ferguson. I know he's out of the picture at the moment but everyone has their price.

Flavio must get it right this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X