Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
How well do you know the people who sit to your left/right at HQ?
Collapse
X
-
To my left is my mate i go with, to my right a chap and his son who are nice blokes. Behind me though i have some right muppet and his son who constantly shout rubbish. They annoy the hell out of me cos they havent a clue.Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...Comment
-
There is a bloke just along from me also a ST holder who doesn't say a word, stays sitting and just stares, and that's mostly when most of us around me get up to see the action better.
If he's that annoyed why doesn't he get up too or just say something to us.
And before anyone asks, yes i have tried to speak to him but, he just stares and doesn't reply.
If you are on here you know who you are, so just as the BT ads words say 'It's good to talk'Last edited by 80sCasual; 29-10-2010, 03:19 PM.Queens Park Rangers
NPower Champions 2010/2011
PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)Comment
-
Comment
-
If you think we're anything like the family Stanley is talking about, think again.
I'm the one who gets the family going to games, usually without hubby, as he is a Charlton fan by birth, and I will go on my own, both home or away, and have done since I was 16.
If no-one else in my family supported Rangers, I still would.
Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! ######### 
Comment
-
You sound like the perfect partner Swanley, being an avid fan that isIf you think we're anything like the family Stanley is talking about, think again.
I'm the one who gets the family going to games, usually without hubby, as he is a Charlton fan by birth, and I will go on my own, both home or away, and have done since I was 16.
If no-one else in my family supported Rangers, I still would.
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! ######### 
Comment
-
I know you are X block swanster. I was over there for the Norwicjh game (and the Scunny one) and quite enjoyed it. The view is not all that from there tbh but I must admit it is a better crowd than some on the Bs on other side (though generally that is where the old school have migrated so I am happy there!). Seems to have been another spurt in STs this year of people I have never seen anywhere before and quite clearly do not have any background in Rangers.
Better get used to it I guess.Comment
-
Yes, always happens as soon as we have a bit of success.I know you are X block swanster. I was over there for the Norwicjh game (and the Scunny one) and quite enjoyed it. The view is not all that from there tbh but I must admit it is a better crowd than some on the Bs on other side (though generally that is where the old school have migrated so I am happy there!). Seems to have been another spurt in STs this year of people I have never seen anywhere before and quite clearly do not have any background in Rangers.
Better get used to it I guess.
Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! ######### 
Comment
-
Does anyone sit next to the F Block farter?ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
do they go with a small kid?I had/have a dilemma this year. Normally I have a "nodding" relationship with anyone in the vicinity. That has worked fine for me for more years than I care to count. But this year some whole horsey family have taken the next 4 ****ing seats along from me and my lad (who isn't always there) and gimpy M and S jumper Dad keeps complaining loudly about the language (not just mine I might say). Makes a difference. He keeps trying to say hello and I keep shrugging. He is Flanders of the Rangers.
Still I'd do the wife.Comment


Comment