Adel's tackle against Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel's tackle against Swansea

I watched it a few times now and I can't see why it got so much attention. It was mistimed and late but was just about a yellow and nowhere near a red. It was just a blatent attempt to get him sent off!
    What does everyone else think?

Also, great reaction from our players, Derry et al getting stuck in Swans players and refs face. Great team spirit.

It looked like he caught him with his trailing left leg. Not that bad and nowhere near a sending off. I think he'll have a great game on Friday!

Comment

Got what it deserved a yellow card ....never a red

Comment

Shows he has fighting spirit, just a bit late that's all.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

never saw any malice in it to warrant the threat of red, seen worse and no cards given.

Comment

Never a red a yellow as it was a bit reckless.

Loved the way the Swansea player ushered Derry away from the Ref, and Warnock had a quick word and push him back towards the ref to make sure the pressure on the ref was not all one way
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Swans fans reacted to every little thing on Tuesday night.

Look crooked at one of there's and they were howling the place down.

Thought it was no more than a yellow at most.
              Great to see the reaction from our players.
              Think by that stage they'ed had enough of
              the ref appeasing the home crowd.
              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

just watched the Extended highlights, it was a normal tackle I dnt understand why they make it like dangerous? it wasnt even 2 leged..
                very normal tackle, and Adel was fantastic, behind all the dangerous chances .. shame Makie didnt put at least 2 easy goals..

Comment

It was only escalated because in happened right in front of the benches and people on the sidelines got involved, handbags really and the ref got it right.

Comment

Working...
                  X