Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    yup. yup. yup. yup.
    he wont play 3 more games if hulse gets fit.
    A) you are wrong
    b) you just chucked in a massive, massive "if" there.

Comment

sorry, 'when'.

Comment

So £500 - and happy to do more, maybe a rio??
        Stainrod - you're up for some.

ANyone else wanna win some pocket money??

How you wanna do this GTP, Pete holds the money until HH scores sound good?

Comment

im good for it, 'my watch cost more than your car and your dads car put together'.

Comment

yup. yup. yup. yup.
            he wont play 3 more games if hulse gets fit.
            I'll take that bet too.

How many games has Your mate at Chelsea played this seaon as well?

Let's be fair to HH...You rate NW as a God, something although I won't give God status to, I agree he's a top manager. Now, why would a manager with such credentials admit to have wanted to sign this man several times in the past?

I personally feel you're being way to harsh on HH as he's a very good player, and has not only socred goals, but created and even won 4-5 penalties for Adel to score.

He'll play plenty more games this season, that's for sure.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

im good for it, 'my watch cost more than your car and your dads car put together'.
              Ahahahahahahahahaha

I dont accept monopoly money.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                I'll take that bet too.

Let's be fair to HH...You rate NW as a God, something although I won't give God status to, I agree he's a top manager. Now, why would a manager with such credentials admit to have wanted to sign this man several times in the past?

I personally feel you're being way to harsh on HH as he's a very good player, and has not only socred goals, but created and even won 4-5 penalties for Adel to score.

He'll play plenty more games this season, that's for sure.
                Benny, I have never known someone so contradictive on here ever.
                NW is god and DO NOT question him, yet our GTP maintains HH is poor and shouldnt play... errrm questioning NW to me??

Comment

I'll take that bet too.

err one wasnt it when they played a reserve side against minnows in europe?

Comment

GTP, I'd like to see your toy watch.

What would you say if I told you my dad is CEO of a multi million pound company, and I would expect the leather on his Bently seats to be worth more than your watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Benny, I have never known someone so contradictive on here ever.
                      NW is god and DO NOT question him, yet our GTP maintains HH is poor and shouldnt play... errrm questioning NW to me??
                      errm, cos hes got NO OTHER STRIKER to play. thats why.
                      cos dave wouldnt get a start in any side. so hes no choice.

Comment

errm, cos hes got NO OTHER STRIKER to play. thats why.
                        cos dave wouldnt get a start in any side. so hes no choice.
                        If thats the case then why are you questioning Helgusson playing??

Jesus give me strength.

Comment

So £500 - and happy to do more, maybe a rio??
                          Stainrod - you're up for some.

ANyone else wanna win some pocket money??

How you wanna do this GTP, Pete holds the money until HH scores sound good?
                          Don't steel the kids lunchmoney! Oh well, put me down for £500 aswell

Comment

err one wasnt it when they played a reserve side against minnows in europe?
                            That was when he scored...The same day you said he'd never play a competitive game mate. Of course, he had already played against Stoke in the Prem 2 weeks before, as well as the Charity Sheild. Since then, he's played away at Newcastle in the League Cup, Away to Man City, and home to Arsenal in the Prem and also once more in that pointless little European Cup called the Champions League at home to Marseille.

Look it up if you don't believe me mate.

By the way, this isn't me trying to have a dig...I'm just stating that your 'facts' haven't exactly been 'factual' in recent weeks, have they?

Can you still not entertain the possibility that you may yet again be wrong on your assumption of Heider not playing if and when Hulse is fit?

I'd take any bet with you that you're wrong.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

If thats the case then why are you questioning Helgusson playing??

Jesus give me strength.
                              im not questioning it, im saying hes no good , but hes all we have and is why we are the nil team at the moment, and we need to get our real striker on the pitch asap.

Comment

That was when he scored...The same day you said he'd never play a competitive game mate. Of course, he had already played against Stoke in the Prem 2 weeks before, as well as the Charity Sheild. Since then, he's played away at Newcastle in the League Cup, Away to Man City, and home to Arsenal in the Prem and also once more in that pointless little European Cup called the Champions League at home to Marseille.

Look it up if you don't believe me mate.

By the way, this isn't me trying to have a dig...I'm just stating that your 'facts' haven't exactly been 'factual' in recent weeks, have they?

Can you still not entertain the possibility that you may yet again be wrong on your assumption of Heider not playing if and when Hulse is fit?

I'd take any bet with you that you're wrong.
                                i got a shout about the sc um wrong, and ill hold my hands up.
                                but he didnt start against stoke did he? i said start. and hes had one start in a weakened side against minnows. so i was wrong yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X