No announcement yet.

What Players Would Jim Bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting so confused with these names being thrown about, Magilton, Cotterill, Boothroyd. Am I missing something or did we actually not get taken over by a board with any ambition of promotion.

Ispwich have a far better squad than us and made more money available during the season and still Magilton failed to take them up or even make the playoffs. How would he do better with us?

I thought the board were going for a big name after ousting Sousa

Comment

So did I.

its only The DAily Mail after all
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Mate, I was just answering the question.
        They are the only ones I'd take. I also rate Alex Bruce, but we don't need him.

Personally, I don't want JM to take over anyway. As you say, why would any of them want to leave?
        They are as good as us and have finances to build. Not only that, they will spend money to get them on the track to promotion.

There is more stability at Ipswich than there is ever likey to be at QPR under the current reigime.

If I was an Ipswich player, I'd stay put.
        I thought you were answering the question but just wanted to ask because for a moment there i thought you had lost your mind

This season Ipswich have already shown they are a better side then we are. With the pulling power of Keane and the fact he is having a big clear out they without any additions are already a better side than we are. If I was an Ipswich player I'd stay too.

Comment

shat ones
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Our squad is better than ipswich's but they beat us so convincingly at loftus road. Cant be as bad as people are making out.

Comment

Well i think if Jim Magliton gets the job no one would go back to QPR.

KEANE
              CURBISHLEY
              COPPELL

are the managers to do the business, yet I cannot believe that Magilton is being considered. He'll be gone by xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                He'll be gone by xmas.
                That's my problem with the potential appointment. First sign of the club struggling and they'll sack him.

Comment

If it means were gonna miss out on getting a good player then im happy for the board to take charge and get players, but imo the manager should be aloud to get in his own players....

Like i say if we can get in a quality player now i.e. Taarabt, then i think the board should just do it, most managers would be delighted to have a player of Taarabts ability in there squad...

Main issue for me is if the board then say to the new manager they have to select certain members of the squad, that causes friction between the board and manager, and before you know it thats another manager gone, not to mention the media reaction it causes i.e. Flavio picks the team, and other b.o.l.l.o.x.......etc etc.....
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Seems the major consensus is that a new manager should bring in his own players..

If he somehow got the job, what kind of players would he attract?
                    but you have alreadt assured us all that it wont be jim Magilton,so it wont be an issue,right:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Seems the major consensus is that a new manager should bring in his own players..

If he somehow got the job, what kind of players would he attract?
                      God I hope not but if he did we will be full of Irish players
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                        God I hope not but if he did we will be full of Irish players
                        you mean NORTHERN IRISH players.

Comment

Working...
                        X