No announcement yet.

john carew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont study Carew's career you joker, though I know he has played at some of the finest clubs, hence looking at Wikpedia.

And Swede where have you popped up from, another arm chair fan.

Froode I never mentioned I wasnt happy with Makie as a player, I felt we could have got someone more established though, but he has done well.

Funny how I also mentioned Matt Phillips of Wycombe before people knew much and he joined Blackpool and scored on his debut...
    I have an eye for a player and also know more about football than you 2 combined

I cant be bothered to outwit you scandanavian numbnuts anymore so please move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      I dont study Carew's career you joker, though I know he has played at some of the finest clubs, hence looking at Wikpedia.

Froode I never mentioned I wasnt happy with Makie as a player, I felt we could have got someone more established though, but he has done well.

Funny how I also mentioned Matt Phillips of Wycombe before people knew much and he joined Blackpool and scored on his debut...
      I have an eye for a player and also know more about football than you 2 combined

I cant be bothered to outwit you scandanavian numbnuts anymore so please move on.
      I shouldn't laugh, but....

Comment

Wow, you really are special little someone aren't you? So you mentioned a highly rated England youth player...can I have next weeks lottery numbers please?

The only one you are outwiting is yourself. Hope you stick by your words this time and stay away from this debate, because you have brought absolutely nothing constructive only selfabsorbed drivel

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
          Wow, you really are special little someone aren't you? So you mentioned a highly rated England youth player...can I have next weeks lottery numbers please?

The only one you are outwiting is yourself. Hope you stick by your words this time and stay away from this debate, because you have brought absolutely nothing constructive only selfabsorbed drivel
          Bless, How's the weather in Norway? cold?

Comment

Bless, How's the weather in Norway? cold?
            7°C, nice and sunny

Comment

7°C, nice and sunny
              Always wanted to go to Norway, never been, Iceland too... Expensive I heard.
              This you DO know more than me about!

Comment

Always wanted to go to Norway, never been, Iceland too... Expensive I heard.
                This you DO know more than me about!
                £6-8 for a pint, so you can't blame me not flying over every week :drunk:

I'm out of your league...knowledgevise

Comment

£6-8 for a pint, so you can't blame me not flying over every week :drunk:

I'm out of your league...knowledgevise
                  Fly over and drink in a working mans club here £2 a pint

Comment

Fly over and drink in a working mans club here £2 a pint
                    Remember when the LSA were at White City community center, I paid £1.50 for a pint. Happy days

Comment

I cant talk on this thread any more, people think HH is better than Carew....

Lol:pleasantsuprise:

Shouldnt surprise me if we buy Carew. He IS injuryprone. So in that respect he fits the bill perfectly.

He is actually to tall for his body
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Regardless of all the chest beating in this thread...

we would have to be a more attractive proposition to him than Fiorentina or Sampdoria as it seems they're interested.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle598949.html

(Armchair fan from Oz!)

Comment

Working...
                        X