No announcement yet.

When are we going to see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do think before i type man, its a bit of wit in there about the loyalty thing. oh and dont believe everything warnock says, hes a sports pshycologist and says things to mind game people, ie regarding rowly coming back is like a new signing, hes just keeping the players in the first team on their toes.
    but this side is far too strong for rowlands imo, and unless we get major injuries he is not good enough to replace anyone who we have playing.
    is he better than tommy smith then in your opinion then??
    cos he cant get in the team either, and hes our star signing.

opinions are like r'soles, everyones got one, and thats just mine concerning an old man coming back from another horrific injury into a team running away with the league and every player playing out of their skin. theres no room at the inn for mr rowly im afraid
    now maybe you have a little think before you reply eh big fella.
    Last edited by G.T.P; 08-10-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      i do think before i type man, its a bit of wit in there about the loyalty thing. oh and dont believe everything warnock says, hes a sports pshycologist and says things to mind game people, ie regarding rowly coming back is a new signing, hes keeping the players in the first team on their toes.
      but this side is far too strong for rowlands imo, and unless we get major injuries he is not good enough to replace anyone who we have playing.
      is he better than tommy smith then in your opinion then??
      cos he cant get in the team either, and hes our star signing.

opinions are like r'soles, everyones got one, and thats just mine concerning an old man coming back from an horrific injury into a team running away with the league and every player playing out of their skin. theres no room at the inn for mr rowly im afraid
      now maybe you have a little think before you reply eh big fella.
      No need for me to think about that one really. Smith and Rowlands are completely different players whose roles would not cross. And sending him off to Wycombe because as you put it "everyone is playing out of their skins" is equally daft because sooner or later someone will need a rest due to a loss of form or an injury. Opinions are fine and I never pull anyone up for having a different opinion to me - for example I rate Rowlands worth to the team and you clearly don't - but your reasoning (which you now suggest is humour!!) based on sympathy and loyalty could not pass without comment!
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

he wont go to wycombe either, that was humour as well.
        it will be another championship club. probably millwall or someone like brighton if they get up.
        oh and for the record ive always rated rowlands, but times have moved on massively for qpr, and injuries have prevented him from doing so.
        we have built a team with better players in it than him, and hes banking on mass scale injuries to play is what i truly think, and thats not cos i dislike him in any way, its just the scale of the massive improved change in our squad since the last time he kicked a football.
        Last edited by G.T.P; 08-10-2010, 11:37 AM.

Comment

rowlands definetly has a role to play as a defensive midfielder,very good cover to have,as for Cook,i d be surprised if he gets any games this season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            rowlands definetly has a role to play as a defensive midfielder,very good cover to have,as for Cook,i d be surprised if he gets any games this season

Yes, but it would at least be a pleasant surprise if he could come back fit and strong and prove us all wrong
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              When are we going to see Martin Rowlands and Lee Cook?
              Check QPR Player. Theyve just put up an interview with head physio Nigel Cox giving an update on all the injuries. Rowly is fit again, just needs games and what Morris said re Cook.

Comment

cooks got even less chance than rowlands of getting a start imho.
                as sad as that is, i think its quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  2 weeks off full training, actually. Be another 4 weeks until he's available to NW, so not months.
                  I bet you £1!!!!!!!! Finest english sterling! That he will have some sort of a set back and will not be in the first team plans for another couple of months?
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Check QPR Player. Theyve just put up an interview with head physio Nigel Cox giving an update on all the injuries. Rowly is fit again, just needs games and what Morris said re Cook.
                    Cheers, will watch that thanks.

Comment

Stanley, for those of us who don't subscribe, what news of the likes of Orr, Hulse and Hall? Thanks in advance.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Stanley, for those of us who don't subscribe, what news of the likes of Orr, Hulse and Hall? Thanks in advance.
                        No worries mate

One Size: Back in full training and chomping at the bit.

Hulse: achilles tendon - running and functional but not in full squad training yet, about 3 weeks away. Spoke very highly of what a great asset he'll be once fit.

Orr: Now back in full training.

Cook: At the 10 week stage of 3 months of rehab.

Faurlin: Back in full training

Ramage: Due back in April, all things being well with re-hab. Surgery went very well.

He spoke a lot about the importance of utilising the club's fitness conditioner post-injury and how difficult it is for returning players to break back into the 1st team because we're one of (if not THE most) fittest squads in the league.

Comment

No worries mate

One Size: Back in full training and chomping at the bit.

Hulse: achilles tendon - running and functional but not in full squad training yet, about 3 weeks away. Spoke very highly of what a great asset he'll be once fit.

Orr: Now back in full training.

Cook: At the 10 week stage of 3 months of rehab.

Faurlin: Back in full training

Ramage: Due back in April, all things being well with re-hab. Surgery went very well.

He spoke a lot about the importance of utilising the club's fitness conditioner post-injury and how difficult it is for returning players to break back into the 1st team because we're one of (if not THE most) fittest squads in the league.
                          Top man thank you
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Top man thank you
                            Its a pleasure mate

Comment

Working...
                            X