Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we going to see...

Martin Rowlands and Lee Cook?

I feel they both still have lots to offer and we all know it's not easy trying to get into this team.

youll prolly have to go to wycombe wanderers to see them playing again.

Comment

Rowlands yes, cook is finished imo. Its one problem after another, he is still months off.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

utter rubbish gtp,rowly will be needed if we are going to keep the pace up;replacement for derry or faurlin and can also do a job on the right wing.was our most creative player when played on the wing and he can score goals from midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Rowlands yes, cook is finished imo. Its one problem after another, he is still months off.
          2 weeks off full training, actually. Be another 4 weeks until he's available to NW, so not months.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
            utter rubbish gtp,rowly will be needed if we are going to keep the pace up;replacement for derry or faurlin and can also do a job on the right wing.was our most creative player when played on the wing and he can score goals from midfield
            ahhh the old days. i loved the olden days.

Comment

i will take £50 off you that says rowly will start a game this season;as you seem to think he will not

Comment

If Faurlin, Orr, Hulse etc are fit for the Norwich game next week, it would be interesting to see if Rowlands makes the bench.

Comment

sympathy vote bench warmer for loyalty reasons at best, then off to our twin club wycombe when we get promoted.

Comment

where is your 50 quid,as i like money

Comment

i dont like taking it off e strangers, breeds a hatred.

Comment

ha ha;not so confident now

Comment

uber confident.
                          sportsmans or the loser buys the other 5 pints in the crown and sceptre, the game after it happens or last game when it hasnt yeah?

Comment

could happen very soon,as i can see warno making changes at swansea or bristol

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              sympathy vote bench warmer for loyalty reasons at best, then off to our twin club wycombe when we get promoted.
                              What a load of absolute garbage. Warnock doesn't do sympathy and has no loyalty to a player that was injured before he joined. Warnock has said he thinks having a fit Rowlands wil be like a new signing because he rates him, not because he feels sorry for him!
                              Think about what you type before you hit the keys man
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X