Vialli..A Simple Yes or NO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistically curbs and coppel wont come near

Out of all the names banded about these last few weeks he is the best candidate for the job

Rather him than magilton/boothroyd

Comment

Power look at what Boothroyd did at watford in the Championship then looks at what Vialli did. One spend a fortuned and forked it up the other did well so be wise my friend
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes for me.

Comment

Originally posted by reidy5557 View Post
          Ok fair point but all managers make signings that don't work out. Look at he shite Benitez has bought over the years! You only have to look at the Premiership to see that most managers have gone through a period of getting their transfers wrong. Even Fergie, Harry etc.

Even recently our very own ex Dowie got castigated for his signings at Charlton, after working miracles at Palarse. We have to be realistic and realise that there are very few managers who haven't had bad spells at clubs. Those who haven't wouldn't want to come here anyway.

Everyone knows the mess Watford were left in after his departure but I believe its the managers job to highlight players he wants and its the Chairman and the Boards responsibility to make sure the an acceptable fee is paid and that a sensible wage is offered.

If not Vialli then who? Its finding someone suitable who WANTS the job! I'd prefer Curbs but he wants a bigger club and he wouldn't stand for Flav and GP sticking their oar in. Obviously only my opinion!
          Problem being some clubs can afford mistakes but clubs like ours and Watford simply can't , he nearly sent Watford out of buisness. Ramon Vega anyone??

Comment

Would not mind Vialli working as number two under Roeder
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by becasual View Post
              look what he did to watford.
              I know. He's been a hero of mine ever since!!!! ;D

Comment