Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hull fans impressed with Vine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yousef
    Gold Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 9553

    #16
    It's not April yet!
    QPR fan since1987

    @yousef_qpr

    Comment

    • Yousef
      Gold Seat
      • Jul 2009
      • 9553

      #17
      Surprised they are moaning about Simpson!
      QPR fan since1987

      @yousef_qpr

      Comment

      • qblockpete
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 22186

        #18
        Change of scenary will do him good, also surprised he is rated higher than Simpson.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

        Comment

        • qpr
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 10372

          #19
          Originally posted by Morris
          If he does well for them then theres no reason NW wont take him back.
          Hope so, cracking player on form
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment

          • swanleyhoop
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5321

            #20
            NW really rates Vine, has tried to sign him in the past, so, if Vine gets fitness and form back, I wonder if there is a possibility that NW would chance him.
            I know there's been criticism of Vine's attitude, but he's had a very frustrating time, and I think could still be a good squad player for us, if he regains fitness.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

            Comment

            • W12_Ranger
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 11447

              #21
              Originally posted by swanleyhoop
              NW really rates Vine, has tried to sign him in the past, so, if Vine gets fitness and form back, I wonder if there is a possibility that NW would chance him.
              I know there's been criticism of Vine's attitude, but he's had a very frustrating time, and I think could still be a good squad player for us, if he regains fitness.
              Can't rate him that much, he told him he has no future at the club in the summer.
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-10-2010, 12:07 PM.

              Comment

              • stan_bowles
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 8391

                #22
                I will gladly pay for a one way ticket to Hull if he signs for them on a perm.

                Complete twunt of the highest order.

                Comment

                Working...