No announcement yet.

The Incredible Hulse has a job on......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredible Hulse has a job on......

Most thought he would be a shoe in up front not anymore,Helguson been fantastic so far 5/10 goals to game ratio and his hold up play is awesome.

Who would of thought he would play 10/11 games on the bounce given his past track record.

Well done HH.

Anyone with any football knowledge could see Helguson was, and is, a quality player. Fans who have little background in football look at one thing only, goals or missed chances. He did miss some chances, but was never fully fit whilst playing and always was an excellent link-up man. He also never shirked the next chance, never hid, and always works his socks off. In my opinion, the best centre forward in this division in terms of how much he offers apart from goals to the team. Well done Heidur!

Comment

Thought Heiders goal today was the sort you only see from quality strikers at this level.

He made himself big and strong and left Speroni flapping out of position. What a cross from Tommy Smith as well.

Comment

HH looks like the forward we have been missing for the past 2 or 3 seasons!

Comment

Iceman rules!

Comment

He was awesome today, as was every QPR player! The two key games that show character and a diference from previous R's in recent years are Derby and today at Palace!

Great day... just wish we could make up our minds about sitting down or standing up!

Comment

Helgusson does exactly what it says on the tin!!

Comment

Warnock was waxing lyrical about HH on 94.9 after game said he wouldn't swap him for anyone
                NW is a genius!
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                X