X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: I would have taken Palace to the Premier League

QPR boss expects a warm reception on his return to Selhurst Park

More...

Really getting sick of this "love in" with palace,either he is shatting himself at the reception he is gonna get or he wants to be back there,if so,get back there,i am sure we will do ok without ya,or shut up and embrace the r's,time to let go or ship out Neil !!

Comment

Now he needs to do a job and take away another 3 points from them and show them the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        Really getting sick of this "love in" with palace,either he is shatting himself at the reception he is gonna get or he wants to be back there,if so,get back there,i am sure we will do ok without ya,or shut up and embrace the r's,time to let go or ship out Neil !!
        Actually I think he's playing the game with Palace perfectly.

Ship out? Are you serious?

Comment

Wow.

Comment

'we will do okay'??
            when have we done this okay?
            I think NW just doesn't want to get hit on the head with a can of beer.
            Pretty obvious to me.

Comment

oh dear.

Comment

get 1 thing straight,warno would not be here if palace did not go into admin.i believe he would be in the prem with palace without the points deduction.we got lucky with his availability to come to qpr and how we have prospered by it

Comment

Is that right? No it isn't.

Comment

Oh yes it is!

Comment

oh deary me
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Here we go again, now we know the real reasons of his signings of Derry and Hill, so he could always have a tie/be reminded of palace, nothing to do with their football.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

you tell em
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I don't think NW would have gone up last season with Palace. He certainly wouldn't have considered leaving though and would likely still be there, yes.

Comment

As long as he's doing the business for Q.P.R.,i really could'nt care less what he says about Palace or any other club.
                              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                              X