QPR Neanderthals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    So you must have spent most of the game watching our fans watching their fans rather than the game itself to reach this conclusion?.
    LOL! Nah mate, actually I couldnt help watching our fans as I was quite near the corner so they were all in my line of vision.

Funnily enough I was actually trying to watch the game!!

Now there's a novelty!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      I was mate! Dont get me wrong, they were doing it even more.
      yep
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        No mate whats your point?
        Try reading the post mate. I think its fairly clear. Which bit dont you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          stanley how can you defend the millwall fans
          Ted, please point out to me WHERE I did that?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
            No mate whats your point?
            I know. Following these threads can be quite confusing.

Stan made an observation about some QPR fans staring at the Millwall fans throughout the game and missing the football.

Kiril asked Stan if they engaged in violence which was a non sequitur because Stan didn't mention anything about violence.

Then Stan asked Kiril to expand upon his question so that Stan could understand it better and that's where you came in.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I know. Following these threads can be quite confusing.

Stan made an observation about some QPR fans staring at the Millwall fans throughout the game and missing the football.

Kiril asked Stan if they engaged in violence which was a non sequitur because Stan didn't mention anything about violence.

Then Stan asked Kiril to expand upon his question so that Stan could understand it better and that's where you came in.

I hope this helps.
              Thanks, acricketer. You explained that a lot better than I could have done!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                So you must have spent most of the game watching our fans watching their fans rather than the game itself to reach this conclusion?.

better than the Highbury Library, eh?

Comment

went on the millwall forum even there fans state that the dart was prop thrown by a millwall fan or thrown back after they threw it first !!!
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I was thinking you were having a problem with me, but now im thinking my english need to improve
                    super hoepels

Comment

Racism I think we agree has been kicked out of football mainly due to supporters saying we are not going to tolerate it.

Thug attitude seems to be still present albeit under the surface and in a real minority. We should never allow it to enter the WATRB website.

Lets kick it out completely by all club fansites saying we won't tolerate it at games and support the police in the job they do.

Im a passionate supporter who grew up in Brixton South London. I never hit or abused other supporters wether we have won, lost or drawn. Just can't relate to it.

I beleve WATRB Moderators should ensure that the poster of any comment supporting, encouraging or inciting football violence should be banned.

Comment

By the way, comments not directed at anyone in this thread!

Just annoying to hear violence rearing its head again when we have moved to have football as family friendly.

Comment

How can a club be family friendly when it puts the families (young children) in a stand that gets soaked when it rains ?

Comment

An email enroute to the club from you Paul I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Neanderthal in the sense that to all intents and purposes it is tribalistic behaviour. Lets call a spade a spade here.

Like I say they were watching the 'on the pitch' action for approximately 10% of the entire game. For the remaining 90% of the time their sole focus was the away end, chanting towards them, trying to identify particular individuals etc etc. It was obvious to anyone witnessing it 'up close' that this was their primary interest.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging them in a negative way. It was more of an anthropological observation.
                              As previously mentioned you must have been watching our fans rather than the game to come up with those stats, makes you a bit of a hypocrite if you ask me.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

why do you care so much about how much of the game they watched? They paid their money to the club.....they can do what they want......

Comment

Working...
                                X