QPR Neanderthals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Neanderthals

The interesting thing about the QPR Neanderthals in A block on tuesday was that, barring the odd glance, for literally the majority of the game their eyes were trained solely on the Millwall fans, so even if we had actually scored some goals they wouldn't have even seen them.

Clearly they hadn't actually come to watch the game at all but were far more interested in their tribalistic and derisory chanting towards the oppo fans.
    Last edited by Stanley; 01-10-2010, 01:52 AM.

Well they bought the tickets and you did not actually see them engage in violence, right?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It always makes me laugh , the idea of some blokes from a few miles across london hating one another because they like a different football team, its really sad ! in a pathetic way not in the literal sense.

Comment

well millwall

well millwall and cardiff have made themselves hated most fans love to come to the family atmosphere of loftus road but millwall cardiff and chelsea wont get out of loftus road in one peice because they are racist,disgracefull and they set there stall out to cause hate

origionally only two clubs regularily beat people up that was millwall and stoke city,they both should be kicked out of the league
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Stevenage skin head just stared at QPR the whole game at our friendly the other year.Got to say he got some stick of a few local Rs in front of me.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            you did not actually see them engage in violence, right?
            Did I say I did?

Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              It always makes me laugh , the idea of some blokes from a few miles across london hating one another because they like a different football team, its really sad ! in a pathetic way not in the literal sense.

Its not pathetic in my opinion, its passionate rivalry. Its been going on at QPR i guarantee since 1882. I do not condone the aggro by the way.

The day i see people eating vol-au-vonts, drinking champers & sitting there like passionless dummies is the day QPR starts to lose its identity

Comment

yeah

stanley how can you defend the millwall fans
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Did I say I did?

Whats your point?

IMHO just a bit harsh to call them Neanderthals based on your description.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    IMHO just a bit harsh to call them Neanderthals based on your description.
                    Neanderthal in the sense that to all intents and purposes it is tribalistic behaviour. Lets call a spade a spade here.

Like I say they were watching the 'on the pitch' action for approximately 10% of the entire game. For the remaining 90% of the time their sole focus was the away end, chanting towards them, trying to identify particular individuals etc etc. It was obvious to anyone witnessing it 'up close' that this was their primary interest.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging them in a negative way. It was more of an anthropological observation.

Comment

The interesting about the QPR Neanderthals in A block on tuesday
                      Was Grandad kicking off?.

Can see him as a mean arrow chucker.

:drunk:

Comment

The interesting about the QPR Neanderthals in A block on tuesday was that, barring the odd glance, for literally the majority of the game their eyes were trained solely on the Millwall fans, so even if we had actually scored some goals they wouldn't have even seen them.

Clearly they hadn't actually come to watch the game at all but were far more interested in their tribalistic and derisory chanting towards the oppo fans.
                        you should of tried looking at the millwall fans ?? giving it large in the away end mate ,
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Neanderthal in the sense that to all intents and purposes it is tribalistic behaviour. Lets call a spade a spade here.

Like I say they were watching the 'on the pitch' action for approximately 10% of the entire game. For the remaining 90% of the time their sole focus was the away end, chanting towards them, trying to identify particular individuals etc etc. It was obvious to anyone witnessing it 'up close' that this was their primary interest.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging them in a negative way. It was more of an anthropological observation.
                          So you must have spent most of the game watching our fans watching their fans rather than the game itself to reach this conclusion?.

Comment

Did I say I did?

Whats your point?

No mate whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                              you should of tried looking at the millwall fans ?? giving it large in the away end mate ,
                              I was mate! Dont get me wrong, they were doing it even more.

Comment

Working...
                              X