Neil Warnock..Latest Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
    And I hope the aussies destroy england 5-0, and that is coming from someone who despises the aussies.
    What is the next notch up from 'despise'?

Comment

Absolutely baffled by waterbuffalo's argument. Since when has being able to play any game mean that you know anything about it? Hundreds of professionals finish their careers and never go onto manage, coach or even become so called experts for TV or Newspapers. Paulo Sousa is proof to all that you can play the game at the highest level but it doesn't mean you'll be a successful coach. At what level did Jose Mourinho play in comparison to Mark Lawrenson? I know who's footballing knowledge I'd rather trust. To say that you played for 16 years gives you some insight or superior knowledge to anyone else is nonsense.

Also without evidence how can you prove that the English cricket team have been cheating? How can you also suggest racism then give Cronje as an example of a player who was found guilty. If the ICC were guilty of racism why was Cronje brought to trial? The ICC after all is chaired by an Indian unless you mean that the Indian in charge of the current investigation into the allegations is guilty of racism?

Comment

Racism is always thrown into a debate by certain individuals when they know that they or their side is in the wrong. I hate this victim mentality, they cheated so now england are cheats and everyone is racist. Maybe they should actually admit they have a problem and deal with it.

Comment

Maybe English tabloids should be exposed for the crap they are and always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            You can hope all you want, it won't happen, 4-1 to us poms, barmy army in full voice as we keep ashes at mcg. As for pakistan, they've got some cracking bowlers, I'd say their two openers rank alongside steyn as best bowlers in world. However, england offered them opportunity to play cricket in this country and this is how they repay us?! Let's see how they fair now that they've annoyed their only friend in world cricket. Going to be a fair few years before anyone else will play them! Given you want england to lose 5 nil, I'm please about that!!
            England winning in australia?
            without Flintoff, will never happen , mate.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              Absolutely baffled by waterbuffalo's argument. Since when has being able to play any game mean that you know anything about it? Hundreds of professionals finish their careers and never go onto manage, coach or even become so called experts for TV or Newspapers. Paulo Sousa is proof to all that you can play the game at the highest level but it doesn't mean you'll be a successful coach. At what level did Jose Mourinho play in comparison to Mark Lawrenson? I know who's footballing knowledge I'd rather trust. To say that you played for 16 years gives you some insight or superior knowledge to anyone else is nonsense.

Also without evidence how can you prove that the English cricket team have been cheating? How can you also suggest racism then give Cronje as an example of a player who was found guilty. If the ICC were guilty of racism why was Cronje brought to trial? The ICC after all is chaired by an Indian unless you mean that the Indian in charge of the current investigation into the allegations is guilty of racism?
              dude I can spot a plumb lbw from a mile away, the pakistanis were given out by hawkeye when the ball was clipping the top of leg stump, on the other hand, when hawkeye showed english players stumps being rattled, --guess what, not out, because of "the call on the field stands" nonsense, gimme a break, hawkeye works for England and not for Pakistan. Where the hell is the benefit of the doubt for the batsman? not my words, Michael Holding's. And he knew a little bit about cricket. As for India, the biggest betting syndicate is based in Mumbai, figure it out. I used Cronje as an example because England colluded with him when they agreed to a one innings match. The fact is, the English gutter press have always been after Pakistan, but to my knowledge, no Pakistani cricketer blew up the tube and the buses on that July day.

Comment

dude I can spot a plumb lbw from a mile away, the pakistanis were given out by hawkeye when the ball was clipping the top of leg stump, on the other hand, when hawkeye showed english players stumps being rattled, --guess what, not out, because of "the call on the field stands" nonsense, gimme a break, hawkeye works for England and not for Pakistan. Where the hell is the benefit of the doubt for the batsman? not my words, Michael Holding's. And he knew a little bit about cricket. As for India, the biggest betting syndicate is based in Mumbai, figure it out. I used Cronje as an example because England colluded with him when they agreed to a one innings match. The fact is, the English gutter press have always been after Pakistan, but to my knowledge, no Pakistani cricketer blew up the tube and the buses on that July day.
                Oh dear, desperately misguided views now being exacerbated by unneccessary inflammatory comments.

The Pakistanis were caught fair and square. The day Strauss, KP et al are caught (should they be involved at all), I hope they get similarly castigated.

Comment

The fact is, the English gutter press have always been after Pakistan, but to my knowledge, no Pakistani cricketer blew up the tube and the buses on that July day.
                  I know nothing about cricket, but is this guy for real?
                  Is he is, he is a tool of the highest order.

Comment

I know nothing about cricket, ramsey R

then stick to football, boy.

Comment

I know nothing about cricket, ramsey R

then stick to football, boy.
                      I wasn't commenting on the cricket. I was commenting on your

a] playing the victim
                      b] playing the racist card
                      c] being a tool

but most importantly

d] unnecessary inflamatory comments

I know pakastani lads who would be embarrassed by you

My last comment on the matter

Comment

Originally posted by Dunstable_hoop View Post
                        Oh dear, desperately misguided views now being exacerbated by unneccessary inflammatory comments.

The Pakistanis were caught fair and square. The day Strauss, KP et al are caught (should they be involved at all), I hope they get similarly castigated.
                        And who is going to catch them? the News of the World? The Sun? The Mirror? Yeah right.

Comment

And who is going to catch them? the News of the World? The Sun? The Mirror? Yeah right.
                          I'm more than happy to debate all day about cricket - even my username is a cricket reference but I'm not prepared and nobody else will either if race and clearly unconnected arguments are being made. The London bombings has nothing to do with cricket. The topic has no place on this board and will not be discussed on this board. As for race and racism they have no place in either your argument or on this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X