Neil Warnock..Latest Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock..Latest Column

Neil Warnock: I don't mind when the coach driver gets lost. Well, not if we've won away from home

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

It is fantastic that northampton knocked out liverpool,
    as for Pakistan, give me a break, england lost 5-17 and Pakistan are the guys who get charged? So if if england loses 7-1, they are still innocent? why because it is the home of cricket? or is it because white countries are always clean? Only the sub-continent is dirty?
    How do you know? Where is the sting on the English? It's a load of ********, SA and england played in a fixed match when Cronje was captain, and we all know what happened to him, save your holier than thou attitude for the children, I am not buying it for a second, England could lose 6 wickets for no runs, and no one would raise a fuss, talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

Comment

And I hope the aussies destroy england 5-0, and that is coming from someone who despises the aussies.

Comment

Pakistan should be banned from all forms of cricket until their board can guarantee the integrity of any of their sides taking to the field.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Pakistan should be banned from all forms of cricket until their board can guarantee the integrity of any of their sides taking to the field.
          yeah right, when you can prove england and India are clean as a whistle, then ban Pakistan.

Comment

Pakistan were caught. There is proof that they are corrupt and have showed complete and utter disdain for cricket supporters all over the world.

The same rules should apply to anybody caught cheating. Their reputation as honest competitors has been stripped away. They are a cross between cynical, greedy opportunists and arrogant anarchists who have no concept of honour or duty to their profession. They are a disgrace and deserve their fate.

Comment

Pakistan were caught. There is proof that they are corrupt and have showed complete and utter disdain for cricket supporters all over the world.

The same rules should apply to anybody caught cheating. Their reputation as honest competitors has been stripped away. They are a cross between cynical, greedy opportunists and arrogant anarchists who have no concept of honour or duty to their profession. They are a disgrace and deserve their fate.
              BS , england were playing collapso cricket and not a word about them.
              would you turn down 50 thousand pound to throw your wicket away?
              Pakistan won both 20/20's against Australia, won a test , won a test against england, and two ODI's against the poms, hardly a disastrous showing, mate.
              How come Australia and England are not being investigated? You know why.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                And I hope the aussies destroy england 5-0, and that is coming from someone who despises the aussies.
                Nice .... what's rattled your cage

Comment

3. Going out of a competition has unexpected upsides

I know how the managers beaten this week feel. The only game we have lost this season was at home to Port Vale in the Carling Cup. They played well but that's an embarrassing result, given the respective divisions we're in, but without a doubt we would not be where we are in the league if we had had a good run in the Carling Cup. I looked at the teams playing this week, and some of the travelling they did, and didn't envy them a bit.

Read between them lines.

Comment

BS , england were playing collapso cricket and not a word about them.
                    would you turn down 50 thousand pound to throw your wicket away?
                    Pakistan won both 20/20's against Australia, won a test , won a test against england, and two ODI's against the poms, hardly a disastrous showing, mate.
                    How come Australia and England are not being investigated? You know why.
                    People believe what they want to believe even without the facts, hard evidence, or proof. It is known as 'Identification' where an individual allows who they are and their lives to be subordinated by ideas that they mistakenly attribute to themselves which in turn generates an emotional ( most often negative) response that transports them into stress that they have unwittingly brought upon themselves.

Comment

People believe what they want to believe even without the facts, hard evidence, or proof. It is known as 'Identification' where an individual allows who they are and their lives to be subordinated by ideas that they mistakenly attribute to themselves which in turn generates an emotional ( most often negative) response that transports them into stress that they have unwittingly brought upon themselves.
                      it is racism, pure and simple. Pieterson can get out for less than 20 over and over again, and the logic is , "he's just out of form", yeah right. I was a cricketer for 16 years, mate, state level, yes I agree that the Pak bowlers were guilty of spot fixing, but to think it only applies to pakistan and none of the other Test and ODI countries is just ludicrous. You must be living in dreamland.

Comment

it is racism, pure and simple. Pieterson can get out for less than 20 over and over again, and the logic is , "he's just out of form", yeah right. I was a cricketer for 16 years, mate, state level, yes I agree that the Pak bowlers were guilty of spot fixing, but to think it only applies to pakistan and none of the other Test and ODI countries is just ludicrous. You must be living in dreamland.
                        It's not racism, Pakistan is not a race. Nobody is accusing Sri Lanka or Bangladesh or West Indies etc of cheating. Pakistan cricket has an unfortunate history of cheating in various forms and with a person like Butt in charge they are never going to sort it out. It is a crying shame for decent Pakistanis who love cricket and want to play fair, but get that chip off your shoulder please.

England has massively helped Pakistan cricket by allowing them to play their 'home' matches here, due to terrorism in Pakistan and it being unsafe to go there. Please do not come bleating on here about Pakistan when its own country is a complete mess that it cannot even hold games there. Again, very sad for normal cricket lovers but a sad indictment of fundamentalism and the temperament of some of the fanatics there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                          It's not racism, Pakistan is not a race. Nobody is accusing Sri Lanka or Bangladesh or West Indies etc of cheating. Pakistan cricket has an unfortunate history of cheating in various forms and with a person like Butt in charge they are never going to sort it out. It is a crying shame for decent Pakistanis who love cricket and want to play fair, but get that chip off your shoulder please.

England has massively helped Pakistan cricket by allowing them to play their 'home' matches here, due to terrorism in Pakistan and it being unsafe to go there. Please do not come bleating on here about Pakistan when its own country is a complete mess that it cannot even hold games there. Again, very sad for normal cricket lovers but a sad indictment of fundamentalism and the temperament of some of the fanatics there.
                          I agree that england were good hosts, and that it was a generous gesture to let Pakistan play in England, I wanted Pakistan to play in England for years, but the fact is, since, 1982, every tour of england has resulted in acrimony, when Pakistan won 5 series in a row in england, all the english press did was to call Pakistan cheats, when you guys discovered reverse swing in 05 and beat the aussies for the first time in donkeys years, where was the apology to Waqar and Wasim? There was none, zero, so when Pakistan reversed swing, it was cheating, and when England did it, it was pure skill, and incidentally, Waqar played for Surrey and Wasim for Lancashire, were they ever called cheats by Atherton and Alec Stewart? No, they were not. Do the math.

Comment

Pakistan Cricket Cheating History

http://www.google.com/search?client=...151da40c6c8a2a

Comment

You can hope all you want, it won't happen, 4-1 to us poms, barmy army in full voice as we keep ashes at mcg. As for pakistan, they've got some cracking bowlers, I'd say their two openers rank alongside steyn as best bowlers in world. However, england offered them opportunity to play cricket in this country and this is how they repay us?! Let's see how they fair now that they've annoyed their only friend in world cricket. Going to be a fair few years before anyone else will play them! Given you want england to lose 5 nil, I'm please about that!!

Comment

Working...
                              X