Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
        About QPR.

I can normally walk around my town in Rangers tops and no on has ever really batted an eyelid - the occasional s****** from Chelsea fans aside or people wondering whether I'm Reading?

Suddenly, everyone I meet when I'm wearing a Rangers shirt wants to talk about us. Shop assistants who normally ignore me (thankfully) suddenly want to know about how I think we will do. Train ticket Inspectors comment on Rangers and random strangers are driving past shouting "You R's" at me (I think it's what they say?) and even my boiler man today saw my various memorabilia in my flat and said he thought we were going up and then - letting himself down somewhat - said "You should do, you've got all the money behind you".

Anyone else noticed similar things where they live? :pleasantsuprise:
        Spot On...

I've had exactly this.. now I dont mind it, I quite like having people talk to me about the super hoops...

BUT...

the same old quote comes up "well, you should get promoted with all that money you got and spent"

1. We havnt spent loads
        2. We havnt been given loads
        3. I think our manager has done the best job and has been the reason for our turn around

I also hate it when on the odd occasion people mix QPR up with Palarse...

That is all

Comment

Not a sausage

Comment

I was speaking to a Liverpool fan at work..

I said him things not going too well for Liverpool?

He said, "Nope, I think we need Jamie Mackie"!!

Comment

I work in a freight fowarding warehouse and on my forklift i have a QPR scarf on it, the amount of drivers that come in and allways comment how well we are doing and everyone say's we are going up and we have the best Manager for this league..i must admit i dont shut up praising us up to everyone and anyone i meet.

Its great being a R's fan at the moment and everyone saying how good we are.

Comment

i havent got any crap this season from my mates at college (although 1 is a barnet fan he usually gets all the stick now) but for how long iv supported qpr iv got soooooo much stick now everyones telling me were going up it makes a nice chance
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                X