Anyone heard anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Gorkss, Connolly, Buzsacky, Faurlin, Helguson, Tarrabt, Hogan were here before at least, what you on about?

orr has been injured

Kenny, Hill, Derry and Mackie are great additions, but are the only 4 regulars that did not play last season.

Its just now we have more strength and balance to the squad and of course a better manager to get the best out of the players.
    Adel might have been here, but only on loan so he must be in your second list and it's down to Warnock that he signed perm!

Comment

Give credit to the "whole team at the club who still do the jobs they did before".

So who would that be?

The assembling of a squad, picking the team, coaching, physio etc is all done by new brooms and thank the Lord for that.

So what's left?
      Commerical deals -- if Flavio is still doing that then fair play to him.

Marketing -- still an absolute joke. A winning team will however market itself.

Communication and PR --- you are "having a laugh" aren't you? As bad as ever and getting worse.

Hat's off to the ground-staff, box office staff (in a fashion), turnstile operators, burger sellers, programme vendors and especially Billy Rice who kept plugging away while the Clowns ran the circus --- but to priase anyone else leaves me scratching my head????????

Anymore offers?.....
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by CobhamR View Post
        FB and BE own 70% between them.
        how can you possibly know this

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
          how can you possibly know this
          He doesnt, thats complete rubbish..

BE AND FB owning 70% is complete rubbish.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            He doesnt, thats complete rubbish..

BE AND FB owning 70% is complete rubbish.
            Why has no new shareholders come in even though www.itk.com has said some have been looking ?

Pete's "sideways" statement needs explaining, as I thought that cheating fat orange sonofabitch was gone, but from what he said, he's not and could come back.

Comment

Well Flavio still obviously at the club, thats what i mean't by sideways. Its clear we are not sure exactly what percentage he still earns but its fair to say all shareholders get on, but at last are doing it the right way now.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, that's ********, either Flavio and his mates still have a controlling share or they don't ?

Comment

Pretty sure its not a controlling share, but a good amount
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                    Adel might have been here, but only on loan so he must be in your second list and it's down to Warnock that he signed perm!
                    That or the fact that no other club seemed to want to touch him with a barge pole.

Adel keeps playing as he has been,what's the betting,other clubs will be like flies to sh-it sniffing about come the January window?
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

To be fair to pete I dont see what all the fuss is about his post. Everyone knows Flavio is still involved as he hasnt sold his shares, he just doesnt make it public. As far as the club, it is run my the mittals and thier assoasiates but of course all shareholders are free to air their opinions.

One thing that is for sure is that the running of the team and transfers is done by the manager. Which is the biggest step the club could make. This is the difference this season for rangers.

Do not expect to see flavio in the stands anytime soon, but dont expect him to sell shares of a team top of the championship either.

Comment

has flavio been to a game this season?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          has flavio been to a game this season?
                          Yes but he had to come as Spark to avoid excessive attention
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X