Anyone heard anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard anything?

Re-Briatore selling his shares to Kingfisher?
    I would presume this would signal the end for our beloved chairman? What a celebration would be had getting rid of the Italians and promotion in one season
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Just think of where we could of been right now if LM/AB had took over 4years ago instead of Briatore.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      Just think of where we could of been right now if LM/AB had took over 4years ago instead of Briatore.

You tease!
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

why would he sell when we are going promoted. his shares would only be worth more if we achieve promotion. he has no reason to sell now, he is a business man.

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
          why would he sell when we are going promoted. his shares would only be worth more if we achieve promotion. he has no reason to sell now, he is a business man.
          I'm afraid this if the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
            Agreed. Only an idiot would sell his shares now, and as a businessman FB is no idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Agreed. Only an idiot would sell his shares now, and as a businessman FB is no idiot.
              I'm so glad you included the word businessman! :drunk:

Comment

Does anyone know 100% for sure if he is a minor or major shareholder. On the basis nothing has happened in the way of someone else coming in, does he still hold the most shares but has agreed to play no part in the running, as I can't see what else is preventing someone else coming in.

Comment

Without a shadow of doubt, things have changed since Flavio moved sideways. Nothing else has changed apart from bringing in an established manager, so credit must go to the whole team at the club who still do the jobs they did before.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I love the way you used the word "sideways", so i'm assuming he still holds the same amount of shares but has agreed not to intefere.
                    Last edited by paulmason; 22-09-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

FB and BE own 70% between them.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Without a shadow of doubt, things have changed since Flavio moved sideways. Nothing else has changed apart from bringing in an established manager, so credit must go to the whole team at the club who still do the jobs they did before.
                        Spin if I ever heard it. If you have something to say...out with it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Pete I understand you've been to Cuba, what are you on about - Too much powder was it? Neil Warnock has brought in 9 new players so we can hardly sing and dance about the players who are still here. Most are either fringe or don't even make the squad when everyone is fit!

Comment

Gorkss, Connolly, Buzsacky, Faurlin, Helguson, Tarrabt, Hogan were here before at least, what you on about?

orr has been injured

Kenny, Hill, Derry and Mackie are great additions, but are the only 4 regulars that did not play last season.

Its just now we have more strength and balance to the squad and of course a better manager to get the best out of the players.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by CobhamR View Post
                              FB and BE own 70% between them.
                              No they dont.

Comment

Working...
                              X