Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Looking Forward To St James Park Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember going there in mid eighties - my memory tells me that Gazza came on as a substitute and I have a feeling it may have been one of his very first games for them.
    There were only about 150 Rangers there and the police put us in the back of meat wagons after the game and took us to the train station. Those were the days when the 'loyal' Geordie crowd was a mere 13 or 14000.

I've never had much time for their fans - they make out they are a super sized club but they never used to turn up in big numbers like they do now for their home games.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      You can put me down for that..........
      Geordie bird are great ... Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by MBRanger View Post
        Rember going there and beating them 1-2 our keeper saved a pen last few mins. Cant remeber his name can see his face now.
        Home fans chucking coins at us as we sang 2-1 Army on the way Ha Ha

Jan Stejskal. Justice was carried out, it was never a pen in the first place
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Thats the 1 Jan Stejskal. Cheers

Comment

hope its a saturday then i can stay at my mates in durham.
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

The old Stjames remember it well.Used to be a coachstation opposite and down the side of the ground was death alley with petrols dear but not to dear to burn cocknies sprayed up it.Got chased by a tramp with a hammer up there.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

great night ooot after mon in the bigg market...............oooh those geordies bints............newkie n a tab an your in there!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not forgetting Alan Mullery's greatest game in charge

the 5-5 at home
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I´m gonna take the boat over with my Newcastle supporting friend, really looking forward to it!

Comment

Rember going there and beating them 1-2 our keeper saved a pen last few mins. Cant remeber his name can see his face now.

Best away game I've ever been too, there is something very satisfying about travelling all that way and coming away with a win.

Getting pelted with copper coins all match, Stejskal saved a last min pen and all Keegan could say was his team was beaten by the better team and Ray Wilkins destroyed them.

Comment

It was the great Jan STEJKSAL MB, I was there too got hit by a bottle but still celebrated like we had won the FA cup, great day!!
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Went up there in '82 with 'Joe the Taxi' and had a run with them in the city centre coz Joe insulted the barnaid by saying she could put his pint in the same glass, then got to the ground with the other 90+ Rangers and Joe decided to upset the home fans by trying to get hold of Miss Newcastle who was being paraded round the pitch. Stainrod had a blinder and we won 4-0 and the locals were not happy. Newcastle station was fun afterwards.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

We'll be there @ Newcastle,Boro &West brom.
                            Heaven is full of true great Q.p.r players & fans
                            May they all Rest in Peace.

Comment

Wy eye man !!!!
                              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

how longs that journey then roughly?

Comment

Working...
                                X