Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Spoke to Rodney Marsh on the phone this morning - said we are going up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #16
    Your not the only one that's had enough Fraggy.

    Comment

    • singingranger
      Silver Seat
      • Jul 2009
      • 2056

      #17
      Sorry mate!

      I was buzzing after speaking to Rodney! I was brought up on Stories of Rooooodney!
      I'm still buzzing too and i know I should ignore fantasy ranger!

      Myu and Pete,

      other posters apologise!

      Comment

      • Fraggy
        Administrator
        • Aug 2010
        • 9728

        #18
        I actually (in a twisted sort of way) find it kind of amusing. :leaking:

        I think you both have far more in common than you would care to admit.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

        Comment

        • Toni German
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2010
          • 1813

          #19
          I had a word with Stan Bowles at lunchtime. He said he's so excited, he's w@nking himself senseless.

          Comment

          • W12_Ranger
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 11447

            #20
            Originally posted by singingranger
            W12ranger were you bullyed at school
            or are you constatly blown out whilst out on the pull
            lots of abuse comes out of your chops
            is it time of the month with your female strops?
            Are you confused and bitter for reasons unclear
            or just a plain weirdo posting on here?
            Or is this board your kingdom?
            Where you can stand tall?
            Unlike in real life where your known as a fool
            What is your need to attention seek?
            Not just now and then but each day of week?
            What ever the issue,
            What ever your need
            I'll chip in to help you if it's agreed
            We can send you away
            This problem you'll beat
            And within no time
            you'll be back on your feet



            Originally posted by Toni German
            I had a word with Stan Bowles at lunchtime. He said he's so excited, he's w@nking himself senseless.

            Comment

            • paulmason
              Banned
              • Mar 2009
              • 7443

              #21
              Originally posted by Toni German
              I had a word with Stan Bowles at lunchtime. He said he's so excited, he's w@nking himself senseless.
              He was not excited about QPR, he just had a treble come in.

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #22
                Originally posted by paulmason
                He was not excited about QPR, he just had a treble come in.
                Paul have you suddenly found your sense of humour

                Comment

                • singingranger
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 2056

                  #23
                  Fraggy!

                  Lol glad it amuses you! I think our team is the only similar factor!

                  Roooooodney Rooooooodney!

                  Comment

                  • Fraggy
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 9728

                    #24
                    My sons middle name is after the great man himself.
                    Couldn't bear to give him the first name of Rodney though (Fools & Horse cliques could cause serious pschologist bills later in life) - Wanted to call him Marshall; but wife wouldn't have it; damn Canadians! :D
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment

                    • singingranger
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 2056

                      #25
                      That's quality!


                      Yeah first name is a bit strong!

                      Comment

                      • Chalet1882
                        Silver Seat
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 2216

                        #26
                        fraggy is your first name paul?

                        #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


                        Comment

                        • Fraggy
                          Administrator
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 9728

                          #27
                          Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta
                          fraggy is your first name paul?
                          Nah, first name is James.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

                          Comment

                          • singingranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 2056

                            #28
                            Lol !

                            My cousin was named

                            Robert John "Rodney" Hopkins

                            at my brothers wedding few weeks back the lads kept singing it to him, and at the stag do in benidorm.

                            I don't know any people with Stanley or les in their name.
                            I had a gold fish named Wegerle and 2 cats, loftus and ranger

                            wonder if in years to come

                            "Adel" or "jamie" become options let's hope so

                            Comment

                            Working...