Glad we're not in the Cup tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    May I wish Cardiff and Ipswich a really dirty game with loads of injuries and a few sendings off for the Taffs
    you meant millwall im sure. oh and their slide continues.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      you meant millwall im sure. oh and their slide continues.
      I did mean Millwall.

It's taffs v wall on saturday. that's the one we need to be tasty and it probably will be!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I would love us to play at Wembley in a cup final, but given our current position in the Championship, I'm glad we're out of this seasons affair.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
          so there's no point in (hopefully) playing premier league football next season? i mean, we're not going to win it, so what's the point?
          what are you talking about? If we finish last in the Premiership, we get 30 million pound, are you 12 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            what are you talking about? If we finish last in the Premiership, we get 30 million pound, are you 12 years old?
            yes i am 12.thats how i can remember the 'magic of a cup run'. something you newbies won't remember. says a lot about your morals if you would be so proud to collect your £30 mill for coming last. when we make it to the prem, £30 mill for coming last will not be an issue to our(richest bloke in England) owners, they don't do failure, ask pete. enjoy your paper round, and don't accept sweets from strangers

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
              yes i am 12.thats how i can remember the 'magic of a cup run'. something you newbies won't remember. says a lot about your morals if you would be so proud to collect your £30 mill for coming last. when we make it to the prem, £30 mill for coming last will not be an issue to our(richest bloke in England) owners, they don't do failure, ask pete. enjoy your paper round, and don't accept sweets from strangers
              Top post. I watched Northampton knock Liverpool out at Anfield last night and - despite what I reasoned yesterday and regardless of whether the scousers put out a weakened side - I was jealous. Really at the end of the day you have to ask yourself - what do we watch football for? Idealistic it may be but you can't put a price on a cup night like that.

Comment

Working...
              X