No announcement yet.

Walker Keen To Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite. I reckon he'd be at a price that'd make him the club record signing for us.

Comment

The sort of player we need.

Rambo out for season and Brad struggling with injury so a quality player who can do right back and centre back is what we need. That then stops Connolly being pulled out from CB.

I still fear the return of Fitz.........
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Also Hill sed he is already on injections for painkiller sooo yehh have him for cover anywhere along the back 4 we will be able to start every match if he does tht wif our injury state :L

Comment

Top player, will play for england one day imo

Comment

Sign him up for the rest of the season, top top player.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Sign him up for the rest of the season, top top player.
              sign him up permanently!

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
                sign him up permanently!
                Yeah if possible.

Comment

Warnock ended up getting Taarabt on a perm from them so who knows, he may be able to do the same with Walker.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

His one weak area is heading. I watched the defensive warm up on Tuesday and unlike the others he didn't jump to head the ball, when he did after the trainer and Gorkks helping him his heading was poor in terms of distance and very poor in terms of direction.

During the game he avoided heading the ball as well. This could be a problem if spotted by other sides and them putting the ball high in that area.

Every other area of his game was TOP notch though and well worth working on his heading to make him superb overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      His one weak area is heading. I watched the defensive warm up on Tuesday and unlike the others he didn't jump to head the ball, when he did after the trainer and Gorkks helping him his heading was poor in terms of distance and very poor in terms of direction.

During the game he avoided heading the ball as well. This could be a problem if spotted by other sides and them putting the ball high in that area.

Every other area of his game was TOP notch though and well worth working on his heading to make him superb overall.
                      Interesting observation be keen to hear if anyone else thinks the same after todays game.

Walker by the sounds of it is a better player than Orr who himself is half decent but what do you do if the option is there to extend the loan for 3 months or even to the end of the season, Orr will be back within the month?

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
                        sign him up permanently!
                        No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          No chance.
                          He's very highly rated at Spurs so i'm led to believe, however do you think a season long loan could be viable seeing as it would benefit both clubs with Walker getting games in a tough league?
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                          X