when do you think we will start our losing run and go mid to bottom table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when do you think we will start our losing run and go mid to bottom table

we all know us being top is just pure luck and the biggest fluke ever.
    when do you think we will start our 10 to 15 game losing run and get to our true position in the table which is near the bottom.
    on sataurday against leicester
    0.00%
    the millwall game
    0.00%
    after both them games we will lose every game
    11.11%
    we will keepo this up and go up as champions
    88.89%

lol.

Comment

GTP meet Paul Mason...

Your sarcasm is somewhat boring now, considering you were so way off with all these strikers signing pre season.

Please dont go down the road of trying to big up your credability on a messageboard.
      Come on...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        we all know us being top is just pure luck and the biggest fluke ever.
        when do you think we will start our 10 to 15 game losing run and get to our true position in the table which is near the bottom.
        Christ your boring

Comment

the thing that encourages me are the clean sheets, if we have discipline at the back ( I mean look at Man U's game v Everton) that means the rest of the team can go for the win, go for the 3 points. Clean sheets are the key. And not playing playing catch up is also a welcome relief, so if we drop points later it does not matter. Obviously we will drop points, but so will other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            GTP meet Paul Mason...

Your sarcasm is somewhat boring now, considering you were so way off with all these strikers signing pre season.

Please dont go down the road of trying to big up your credability on a messageboard.
            Come on...
            do you think i want credibility for believing in my football team?
            just hate whingers like yourself, and want to help you thu your day by giving you something to look forward too in knowing we will start losing soon.
            p.s smith and hulse are two great strikers we have purchased against all your wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Christ your boring
              no mate, you are the boring one.
              had to listen to you and your neggo buddys for ages and ages and ages.
              now listen and read me for ages and ages, cos i told you pre season whats going on, and you DIDNT want to believe it.

Comment

no mate, you are the boring one.
                had to listen to you and your neggo buddys for ages and ages and ages.
                now listen and read me for ages and ages, cos i told you pre season whats going on, and you DIDNT want to believe it.
                Your just making yourself look like a fool constantly with this 'I told you so' ******, no one cares about you, I know I certainly don't so why do you feel the need to constantly give it the large un?

Excuse my french but you just seem come across as a ****ing i.diot, maybe you should tone it down a little and you might get a little bit more respect which you seem to so desperately crave?

Comment

dont want no respect from anyone.
                  couldnt care less about anyone other than my football team winning games.
                  i just love gloating against people who slagged us off, and every lucky 3 or 4 nil win gives me that pleasure.

p..s im not even going to bother to start digging up polls on how we will do this season or who we will sign etc.

Comment

dont want no respect from anyone.
                    couldnt care less about anyone other than my football team wining games.
                    i just love gloating against people who slagged us off, and every lucky 3 or 4 nil win gives me that pleasure.

p.ls im not even going to bother to start digging up polls on how we will do this season or who we will sign etc.
                    Oh wow! Thank you ever so much. Does that mean one less bore fest of a thread from you, good lad.

Comment

do you think i want credibility for believing in my football team?
                      just hate whingers like yourself, and want to help you thu your day by giving you something to look forward too in knowing we will start losing soon.
                      p.s smith and hulse are two great strikers we have purchased against all your wishes.
                      You made more predictions than nostridamous, of which NONE came true....
                      Gloat all you like.

Why would a loyal fan of 26 years be against his side winning and being top of the league??

You seriously have a screw lose.

Comment

Gloat all you like.

Why would a loyal fan of 26 years be against his side winning and being top of the league??

i seriously believe you and your mate hope we lose every time we go into a game, just so you can be happy being miserable again and say
                        'told you so, we will never be good enuff'.
                        and i genuinley believe that with all my heart after reading some of your posts.

p.s show me some predictions that ive got wrong?

Comment

Gloat all you like.

Been saying this from day one, like Pete with transfer rumours, G.T.P is scatter gun with his predictions, it just becomes boring and tedious.

Comment

i seriously believe you and your mate hope we lose every time we go into a game, just so you can be happy being miserable again and say
                            'told you so, we will never be good enuff'.
                            and i genuinley believe that with all my heart after reading some of your posts.

p.s show me some predictions that ive got wrong?
                            You said we would be signing roberts. Didnt happen
                            You said we would be signing CHopra . Didnt happen
                            Ypu said I wouldnt recognise the team come 1st game.. I did.

You said with out fail we would have 2 top class strikers in before the season starts ( So dont day Hulse and Smith as they have only just signed) Didnt happen.

One last question...

Are you HA9?

Comment

Someone close this thread please, pointless handbags !

Comment

Working...
                              X