No announcement yet.

get to know the palace ULTRAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millwall fans having a laugh at them as well, some priceless comments on here

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=12302&page=1

Comment

Don't get this whole lets take the pis s out of palace fans, yes clearly an element of there fans act hard but the talk from millwall wanting to take them on, is why Millwall will always have that thuggery rep and they are all a bunch of animals. They should deduct points if they kick off again.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I dont really get it, why are our fanatical supporters salt of the earth top geezers but palace or millwall or watford are a complete load of ******s and numptys.
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Don't get this whole lets take the pis s out of palace fans, yes clearly an element of there fans act hard but the talk from millwall wanting to take them on, is why Millwall will always have that thuggery rep and they are all a bunch of animals. They should deduct points if they kick off again.

Occasionally and I say occasionally, people need a little tickle, just to wake themselves up.

Comment

id say the Aldershot ultras are more in number and would toe this rable in a banner, loud speaker contest.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              I dont really get it, why are our fanatical supporters salt of the earth top geezers but palace or millwall or watford are a complete load of ******s and numptys.
              I'm very even handed. I rip the **** out of our 14 year old wannabes in Q block too....

Comment

Working...
              X