Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

This guy is the real deal, i put him in the same iconic status as Bolwes,Marsh,Wegerle & Ferdinand.

What was nice to see today was he part of the team and worked hard to win the ball back.

Its just a matter of time before he scores a worldie.

a real talent yes............but bowlsie has no peers as a qpr legend imho.........remember he did it at the highest level!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
      This guy is the real deal, i put him in the same iconic status as Bolwes,Marsh,Wegerle & Ferdinand.

What was nice to see today was he part of the team and worked hard to win the ball back.

Its just a matter of time before he scores a worldie.
      spot on mate, hopefully we get too keep him this season,

Comment

He defo has the ability to be a Hoops legend but a few good games doesn't make a leg end He also has the ability to be a world star a real talent and he is all ours
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Amazing.

He just takes the mick.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The guy has unbelieveable teckers
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Must be great fun being taken off early every game so he can have his standing ovation.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Must be great fun being taken off early every game so he can have his standing ovation.
                Probably because he is still fasting during non-match days.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  Probably because he is still fasting during non-match days.
                  Ramadan ended yesterday, but he has to make up the days he missed because of his job.
                  And not yet match fit due to his poor pre-season (he said on Player interview).
                  And only just over the groin strain he missed the Morocco match for.

But he still went through Middlesbrough like a knife through butter!!

He WILL be a legend.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                  X