• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Norfern Twunt Beagrie

has changed his tune hasn't he
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

No idea what you are on about, What a ****ing stupid comment with no context.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      Hate to admit it, but do you think he's got it right!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        No idea what you are on about, What a ****ing stupid comment with no context.
        If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about,how do you know it's got no context.if I lived in your country I wouldn't comment on something I know nothing about.mug off you silly sausage
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

What's he said now?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about,how do you know it's got no context.if I lived in your country I wouldn't comment on something I know nothing about.mug off you silly sausage
            I saw that Beagrie was on the panel for NPC player of the month and made a few complimentary quotes about Adel. Presumably he has not been so kind in the past, although my memory is not that good :drunk:
            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

That's a very smug comment from a flat earther, you silly billy!

For those who are still none the wiser

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...148308,00.html

Beagrie on Adel and Player of the Month.
              Last edited by acricketer; 11-09-2010, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Thing is Beagrie has had it spot on about us every season since the takeover, truth hurts sometime so if he has changed his tune then we must be on the up.

Still a twunt though.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  What's he said now?
                  He said..."Tarbs is a superb quality individual player, and Warnock has been superb in his purchases. Warnock has created a balanced team and we should not under estimate what Hill and Derry bring. He has said that Warnock has created a team that allows Tarbs some freedom, but we should not expect him to have any defensive responsibilities. He more or less said that Warnock has brought balance to the defence, which enables us to make the most of our attacking abilities, with Tarbs at the centre of that Attack, and that’s why Tarbs has produced consistent superb performances so far this season".

In a nut shell, he thinks Warnock has been wonderful in the market, Tarbs is quality and we will do well.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Thing is Beagrie has had it spot on about us every season since the takeover, truth hurts sometime so if he has changed his tune then we must be on the up.
                    Bingo!

Comment

Working...
                    X