Absolutely Superb Move!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
    I have just read the article and nowhere does it say he will be able to play in all games leading up to Jan 1st. It just says he would be able to play in the fixtures over the xmas period, which leads me to believe that he would be missing for some games along the way between loans.
    so maybe not such a "absolutley superb move" after all!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      so maybe not such a "absolutley superb move" after all!
      cannot believe the title of the thread could bother someone so much, surely there must be something else to occupy your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        cannot believe the title of the thread could bother someone so much, surely there must be something else to occupy your mind.
        His boyfriends away.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Well said.

Just waiting now to see the long list of critics, who blamed their own club for the problems that led to the permanent transfer falling through despite the fault lying with others, come along and give a little praise where it is due.

Dont suppose many will have the good grace to do so though. They would probably prefer to hunt for the next story to complain about.
          Harsh but true.

I wish we could loan out some players.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            His boyfriends away.

Comment

doesnt bother me in the slightest,only taking the ****,nor does young jack morris's childish remark,just think the thread title is a bit silly,but what the hell,everyone to their own.

Comment

doesnt bother me in the slightest,only taking the ****,nor does young jack morris's childish remark,just think the thread title is a bit silly,but what the hell,everyone to their own.
                Yeah...me too.

Comment

why?

if everyone got excited over the same things it would be a boring life.

Comment

why?

if everyone got excited over the same things it would be a boring life.
                    just dont see anything superb about it,thats why,but i realise what you might find very exciting,may be boring to someone else,so there

Comment

just dont see anything superb about it,thats why,but i realise what you might find very exciting,may be boring to someone else,so there
                      i don't find many things exciting, amusing things, now thats a different matter.

Comment

Neil did say he only wanted one loan player at Rangers, clever one Neil, 3 loan deals but still one player, only Neil could do it.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                          Bid!! What if he changes his mind in January.
                          and what if he does not impress?
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I see your point. Could work both ways this "costly" error we or Portsmouth made.

The problem is that loan players seldom produce in a rangers shirt, and in a way that is just what he is; a loan player. Hmm
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

hmmmm........ about the thread title. As someone who is employed to work on interesting ways to maximise a given situation within the rules and by the rules, I just really enjoyed the "thinking out of the box" of someone at the club who worked out that using 3 loans of various duration the club could maximise the number of games (looks like all) Smith could play.

Sorry if this seems sad but nobody else here seemed to come up with this ploy and various people were moaning Smith missing up to 6 games over the December period. Seems to me he misses none. It is all down to some deep and serious consideration. I say applaud the club for their positive and constructive thinking around the rules.

So I say an "absolutely superb" move by the club as no-one else on here or anywhere else worked this one through and came up with the answer, which is Mr T Smith 100% attendance for the club through to permanent signing. By the way I was the guy who wrote on the messageboard that Smith's agent, Warnock and a close Portsmouth associate of mine was talking at Heathrow day before deadline day (and I was on the phone and NW could be heard in the background).

LOL Come on u rsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
                              Last edited by Leadham; 08-09-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

so shocked this didnt go through, really am. how do these schoolboy errors happen?
                                anyway, it doesnt matter, but it is annoying.
                                cant wait to see saturdays team sheet.

Comment

Working...
                                X