Team For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
    Hall is fit right? I dont see why NW would play connolly if hall is available..
    IMO one of the best CBs in the league.
    Hall one of the best centre backs in the league, is something you have always felt or something you have the decided now that we are top of the league?

Comment

Same team.I wouldn't change anything yet,Use Smith as a sub to let him bed in.If Hulse wasn't injured,because of his quality I would've replaced him with Helguson.Hogans done well so far,so I think it would be a bit unfair to swap him for Smith straight away,it wouldn't install much confidence in the Manager from a players perspective either.Helgusons done ok,but he will be well aware of how many sitters he's missed already and would be aware that Hulse is a quality addition.

Comment

I agree with Loopy. Though I'd be a bit more reluctant to instantly put Hulse in as well (for the sme reasons as dropping Smith in straight off are rejected). I would be most concerned if both of them started. Too much change. Too much uncertainty. These are unknown individuals to the rest of the team. It's be bad for cohesion on the pitch and morale off it to rush them is. And it isn;t needed. This team already has more than the mark of McBoro. I expect us to spank them.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          WHY?
          Because there was romours HH and Hulse out and I would rather Dave upfront then German. What about Buz Up there with Adel?

This is only if HH, Hulse and Smith isnt free to play

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
            I agree with Loopy. Though I'd be a bit more reluctant to instantly put Hulse in as well (for the sme reasons as dropping Smith in straight off are rejected). I would be most concerned if both of them started. Too much change. Too much uncertainty. These are unknown individuals to the rest of the team. It's be bad for cohesion on the pitch and morale off it to rush them is. And it isn;t needed. This team already has more than the mark of McBoro. I expect us to spank them.
            Fair point Stanley.I would just be very tempted to put Hulse in,because in my view he's one of the best finishers in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Hall one of the best centre backs in the league, is something you have always felt or something you have the decided now that we are top of the league?
              ''felt'' It's a fact mate, since he played for newcastle the last part of last season, and they achieved promotion. so he can't be that bad can he?

Comment

All ifs and buts:

If Hulse is fit imo he should start, if not Smith up top, if thats not possible then HH...

Id have Hulse, Smith, HH, or Mackie up top before i choose to play Agyemang.

If we have the situation in which all are fit and able to play then id Start Hulse, and have Hall in alongside Gorkss. Smith on bench keep Hogan, best not to mess around too much.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

As long as it's a winning one i don't care who's in it.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X