No announcement yet.

I hope the Smith deal falls through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed that none of the other QPR boards are getter their knickers in a twist over this(When/if Smith offically signs),because all realise even in the event that the FA dont saction the move he will still sign on loan.Then we have all the moaners saying"but he will have to go back for the month of december",SO WHAT,its one month and we will have Rowley well fit at that stage and Cook will also be back and midfield is our strongest area,assuming Smith will play in Hogans position,so im not a bit worried about this either way.i DO however hope NW signs a proven quality striker on loan and still think this will happen,Roberts being his no 1 target.

Comment

Smith's a bonus Hulse was the one we really needed.

Comment

he wont sign on loan, he will join on a permanant.
        the league in no rush down to the internationals and all the clubs and managers etc being on holiday.
        smith will be confirmed tomorrow.

Comment

Smith will be confirmed. He has already trained with the club.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

True words yet, people see this as a prime chance to stick the boot in

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
              oh the irony
              Oh the irony that Billy ball**** points this out........

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Smith will be confirmed. He has already trained with the club.
                that is good news, liked what I saw on the video, right wing, centre, passes the ball into the net, very niiiiice! Now we can get out our old albums of Tommy out, too, "Tommy can you hear me?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                  Roberts or Kitson would have been much better
                  Well, let's be honest, thats not true. Tommy Smith's character will prove he's much more commited to QPR than those mentioned above. Besides, Smith is a utility player unlike Kitson/Roberts, and he can slot in nicely in four positions in Warnock's line-up.

Finally, Tommy Smith is pure class! Kitson is, as someone already mentioned, over the hill. Roberts is a good striker, but we've got Hulse, who is ready to work harder for us for less money than the Blackburn reject would be willing to do. In my own opinion.

Comment

Working...
                  X