No announcement yet.

24 hours to save our season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 hours to go and I remember certain people who moaned at Jeffro, for moaning about players signed and lack of strikers and trotted out FFS the seasons just finished, FFS its only May, FFS its only June etc, etc and we are struggling to secure our 5th choice player. Got to give it to the people who just talk and think they are the daddy on www.itk.com, when really it is www.kfa.com

Comment

Paul I think you should of added me to that.

I have also been loud with my opinion.

Unfortunately it has cost me 4 infraction points but I am still waiting for the club to prove me wrong. If we don't sign a striker then I really do give up, as we have our best chance in years to take this club forward and we are just going to let it whittle away. Its really sad IMHO.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lol! Yeah I was one that said ffs it's only June ffs it's only July now ffs only 8 hours to go but then again, jeffro has held his hands up when he has been corrected as I will if we don't sign strikers.

Then again we've got 10 points a good manager and it's far more important for the club to move forward then to say told you so, but why start off the day so negative there is bound to be action and we are top of the league!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Paul I think you should of added me to that.

I have also been loud with my opinion.

Unfortunately it has cost me 4 infraction points but I am still waiting for the club to prove me wrong. If we don't sign a striker then I really do give up, as we have our best chance in years to take this club forward and we are just going to let it whittle away. Its really sad IMHO.
          That is true but I would also have to have added myself who said what we have we will keep and Pat kinda cemented his place on Saturday.

Comment

To be fair if we don't see any action both Pat and Clarke WILL whether fans like it or not... have to play a big part next season.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              Might sound a bit dramatic considering the start we have made, but unless we get at least 1 quality forward in we can start preparing for another season in the Championship.

I know people will harp on about January transfer window and the possible loan window, but lets be honest we have had May, June, July, and now August to buy someone decent upfront, and if we can't sign anyone now what makes January so different, other than we will be sat in about 10th place.

January is more or less halfway through the season and we cannot afford to drop the number of points that we are likely too without a forward.

Already the other teams know, stop Adel, stop QPR. Also if we have any injuries we are stuffed.
              You're missing 2 important points -
              Warnock needs to want the player - The players needs to want to come to us

Comment

ffs artful are we going to keep going down the excuse road.

We have only waited 5 years to replace Paul Furlong.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Don't see why 24 hours when the loan market for when we can bring in premiership players is ages away.
                  In the words of The Verve.... ' the loans don't work '
                  :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                    You're missing 2 important points -
                    Warnock needs to want the player - The players needs to want to come to us
                    Who does he want? Supposed to be a list of about 7?

Surely not all 7 are anti - Qpr?

Splash the cash boys. Its the only way.....
                    :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                    X