24 hours to save our season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours to save our season

Might sound a bit dramatic considering the start we have made, but unless we get at least 1 quality forward in we can start preparing for another season in the Championship.

I know people will harp on about January transfer window and the possible loan window, but lets be honest we have had May, June, July, and now August to buy someone decent upfront, and if we can't sign anyone now what makes January so different, other than we will be sat in about 10th place.

January is more or less halfway through the season and we cannot afford to drop the number of points that we are likely too without a forward.

Already the other teams know, stop Adel, stop QPR. Also if we have any injuries we are stuffed.
    :drunk:

Don't see why 24 hours when the loan market for when we can bring in premiership players is ages away.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if we dont get a few more quality players in we will be a mid table team like usual
      Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Don't see why 24 hours when the loan market for when we can bring in premiership players is ages away.
        Because it makes for a better headline than "Hope we can sort out a good player tomorrow, or we'll have to wait a week".

Maybe.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I'd say very dramatic mate. Although I share your concern in
          needing another striker, it's ridiculous to think we've got no chance if we don't sign one by 5pm tomorrow.

I'm happy to get just Smith and Hulse for now, which I feel we will. I'd imagine a player or two in on loan after the squads are named.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

So is it possible Hulse and/ or Smith will just be loan? I thought we were signing them? If so, I'd be well happy.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              So is it possible Hulse and/ or Smith will just be loan? I thought we were signing them? If so, I'd be well happy.
              derby and pompey are not going to loan their top players to a championship rival so if we dont get them in tomorrow then we won't be getting them

Comment

even if we didn;t sign any one by tomorrows deadline, were still be in the mix up, we got as good as chance as a lot of teams. With neil the motivator warnock at the helm as well, he gets the best out of players and we will do better and finish higher thorugh that alone and finally having some stability.
                I think we are all hoping for that extra striker or 2 as we know that could be the catalyst to actually changer us from having an equal chance of gfetting a play off spot to actually having a excellent chance.
                Worst comes to worst we dont get anyone we are in the mox come jan and we have money to spend. Happy days.

Comment

OK, fair enough, that's what I thought, thanks. So what are the chances of getting both? Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    OK, fair enough, that's what I thought, thanks. So what are the chances of getting both? Any ideas?
                    god knows.. anything can happen where QPR are concerned

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Pretty sure I remember NW saying we wouldn't be relying on the loan market this season?

Pretty sure I also remember you preaching to everyone about what a great idea it was to wait until transfer deadline day to pick up players on the cheap. Maybe not looking quite such a great idea now eh?

Comment

warnock said he doesnt want loan players, he also said the fight and performance of our team is down to no loan players.
                        are we now to think loans are good and will make us better once tomorrow 6pm comes and goes?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHHQRodF88

Comment

Bernies barnet, well by my memory he always said one loan., maybe two.

This off course can be done anyday after today's 6pm deadline
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't remember him ever saying he won't get any loan players in. He said he wasn't going to let it get out of hand like last season, and that he'd only take one loan. He then mentioned in a later interview that he may take two.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X