• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    1 million pound wasnt it??
    Seriously telling me
    A) He is worth that
    B) How much of that million pound went to the club and how much was spread out amongst the lovely agents and the ringmaster.
    To be honest I have no idea mate what he cost us but I do agree that there was something seriously dodgy about his transfer. The whole signing never made sense we'd sold Blackstock and needed to replace him but prior to that we were desperate for a striker anyway no change there. We waited all summer for striker and what did we get....The Pelican.

Pellicori was brought in as Blackstocks replacement make no mistake, Simpson was brought in further down the line. The transfer of Pellicori had the corrupt Italian Spiv's dirty paw prints all over it. It was a dodgy deal, done with an Italian club going through financial difficulties, I'm sure the agents all got their cut that big fat juicy pie.

I don't normally write of a player the first time I see them play but within 20 mins you could see Pellicori was nothing more than carthorse, he is no footballer.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-08-2010, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      To be honest I have no idea mate what he cost us but I do agree that there was something seriously dodgy about his transfer. The whole signing never made sense we'd sold Blackstock and needed to replace him but prior to that we were desperate for a striker anyway no change there. We waited all summer for striker and what did we get....The Pelican.

Pellicori was brought in as Blackstocks replacement make no mistake, Simpson was brought in further down the line. The transfer of Pellicori had the corrupt Italian Spiv's dirty paw prints all over it. It was a dodgy deal, done with an Italian club going through financial difficulties, I'm sure the agents all got their cut that big fat juicy pie.

I don't normally write of a player the first time I see them play but within 20 mins you could see Pellicori was nothing more than carthorse, he is no footballer.

Without a doubt i'd guess maybe £250,00 went to the club and the Cronies nicely chopped best part of 750k in the bins.

No way did Magilton or Gorman want that excuse for a footballer.

In a way shows how far we've come and funny how since he's been taken out of the role, and demoted to meet and greet of C club, all the no name eyeties have stopped rocking up at LR.

Comment

Good news but why on loan? Get rid of him.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Good news but why on loan? Get rid of him.
          Who is going to be stupid enough to sign him permanent?

Oh wait.....

Comment

Pelican

Gone on load too Torino.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=73684

Comment

Unbelievable bit of business finding a club willing to take that donkey off our hands! There's is no way he's a professional footballer!

Comment

Working...
                X