Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another very good striker, Andy Keogh, off to Cardiff on loan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another very good striker, Andy Keogh, off to Cardiff on loan.

SSN.

Surely they can't keep Keogh, Bellamy, Boothroyd and Chopra happy. Nice problem to have though.

Comment

Bothroyds on his way to villa isn't he?

Comment

why, we are having to keep taarabt, helguson, mackie, faurlin, ephraim, buzacky, rowland, cook and clarke all happy.

Comment

True, we can't have Clarke getting upset can we!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
            Surely they can't keep Keogh, Bellamy, Boothroyd and Chopra happy. Nice problem to have though.
            Having 4 quality strikers at this level essentially means you'll be going up. You know you have a promotion challenging squad when you can boast that.
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              Having 4 quality strikers at this level essentially means you'll be going up. You know you have a promotion challenging squad when you can boast that.
              Cardiff will be docked 10-15 points before season's out. I'm sure of it.
              Be nice to Minty

Comment

I don't rate Keogh at all. No loss at all IMO.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Surely he'd never cut the mustard in the Premmo...

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                  Bothroyds on his way to villa isn't he?
                  He looked a right old lummox against us up at their place last season... Capable at this level but can't see him making the step up and keeping his place as not enough about him to even sustain a Heskey-like place in the Villa team IMHO...

Comment

Always rated Keogh, intelligent footballer

Comment

Be careful now ---- if you mention a striker you could get jumped on by people saying so what was he a target blah, blah, blah.

This Cardiv situation is becoming ridiculous though.
                      How can you have an embargo on the eve of the season for owing clubs money, have it lifted by paying "some" of this to Sunderland while owing teams like Motherwell £150k and then have a fully subsidised player like Bellendamy on your books?
                      I recall us getting reprimanded and rules changed when those top, top, top fans the Wintons subsidised Big Dan and DouDou to the club.

As for them getting points deducted - no chance. They'll appeal to the Welsh FA and get the points reinstated and probably another 6 added on!!!!

Looking forward to St Georges Day even more this year!
                      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Always rated Keogh, intelligent footballer
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                          Be careful now ---- if you mention a striker you could get jumped on by people saying so what was he a target blah, blah, blah.

This Cardiv situation is becoming ridiculous though.
                          How can you have an embargo on the eve of the season for owing clubs money, have it lifted by paying "some" of this to Sunderland while owing teams like Motherwell £150k and then have a fully subsidised player like Bellendamy on your books?
                          I recall us getting reprimanded and rules changed when those top, top, top fans the Wintons subsidised Big Dan and DouDou to the club.

As for them getting points deducted - no chance. They'll appeal to the Welsh FA and get the points reinstated and probably another 6 added on!!!!

Looking forward to St Georges Day even more this year!
                          So very true and the then Brentford owner (Noades I think) made the league stop us signing Marlon Harewood from Forest if I my memory serves me well.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                          X