Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's biggest let down in last 3 years

Which Player wins this for you?

I had high hopes for Vine but he is no way the player when he first came but is he our biggest let down?

Watson

Comment

Ben Watson

Everyone wanted him, as he was the best midfielder in the Championship before moving to Wigan.

He came on loan to us, got himself a ban from a red card and was a shadow of the player we knew he could be.

Thankfully, we don't need him now
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Leigertwood.

I was a big fan of his when he first came in. He was doing a great job of smashing up the play and was IMO a much better option than Bolder but he's not developed. His passing is so often woeful and although he has a good shot on him and a good tackle they mean nothing if you give the ball away as many times as he does. The fact that we've had to bring in Derry to do the job that Leigertwood was supposed to be doing says a lot about Warnock really thinks of him.

Comment

I mean full time QPR, not loans.

I think Neil has the power to bring out the best in players, we have seen that already at QPR and maybe Watson in a QPR shirt today could be awesome.

Comment

Pellicori, Agyemang, Vine, Borrowdale and all the other useless signings on long contracts during the Briatore/Paladini open cheque book era....

Comment

Lee Cook

Comment

Ledesma and Parejo
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                  why last 3 years and not last 15 years? Vine you can't say biggest let down considering the injury he had, it wasnt down to him getting injured and look at what he was like before the injury. You might as well say Richard Ord as a big let down. Talk about a player like Sheron signed back in 1997 that is a big let down
                  Very right there and plus Ned Zelic.

Comment

Nick Ward.......was meant to be the next big thing and was absolute pants!

Now back home playing for some second rate Aussie side!

Comment

Zesh Rehman leaving
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Zesh wasn't brilliant but he had a peter Ramage attitude so for that reason Kirill
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          .... Agyemang.....and all the other useless signings on long contracts during the Briatore/Paladini open cheque book era....
                          I think Agyemang is a bit harsh - it was obvious he was pants before we signed him, so difficult to feel he was a let down. He is just not very good.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Surprised no-one has said Jamie Cureton yet? Money raised from the fans, expectations raised by the fans, and he seriously let us down

Comment

It seems people on this thread are struggling with timescales and players we had high expectations for.

Cook, Legiertwood, Parejo & Watson are the only players I think fall into this category so far from what's been mentioned.
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 16-08-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X